Teaser: Dear Love,

Dear Love: Rewind

 

Dear Love: Playlist

Preview

 

Jessica had asked Yonghwa to stay inside this room. It was his first time in a room like this. He'd only seen it in movies. High powered executives observe bands playing in a two way mirror. He was pacing back and forth. He usually did this when he got nervous before a performance. What can a girl like her want with a guy like me? He asked himself.

Jessica Jung came from a family of well known producers. Radio Seoul itself was one of the things they owned though it is predominantly run by the Lee's. Well, if she wanted a solo show he'd have to decline. Truthfully, he loved the opportunity; but to him, only Seohyun should get the solo concerts. If Jessica was here for that, then he'd have to tell her to get in line.

She came inside the room, dressed up like a business executive would: big bracelets and high heels. She dressed five years ahead of her age.

"I apologize to keep you waiting." She said, giving him a smile. She had set her things on the table and grabbed the remote. She pressed something and the mirror revealed the recording studio for Dear Love, "I heard you were looking for something."

Yonghwa put his hands in his pockets, balling the piece of paper he acquired weeks ago. He had already figured out what 'Dear Love,' meant. It was Taeyeon's noon time music show, set in place for Tiffany to find on the White Tree before someone burned it down.

But why?

Up until now, Yonghwa never found an answer to it. Was it apologetic, like say, they got into a fight about something? He saw Taeyeon storm out of the party, with Tiffany and Siwon following after. Did something happen that he didn't know about?

Or maybe it a reminder that, even though Taeyeon had Leeteuk and Tiffany was with Siwon, they never had to stop depending on each other? If it did, why did Tiffany needed reminding? 

It was a quarter to two; Taeyeon's broadcast would end soon. Jessica made her way through the door. "I just have to hand Taeyeon something real quick."

He nodded as she closed the door. He noticed a fresh looking Tiffany enter the room with a box of Pizza and a box of canned cola. He didn't think he was anything out of the ordinary. She had brought snacks for Taeyeon on every break they had in school. Heck, the blonde would even eat jello out of Tiffany's hands if she held it out for her to eat! He sat down on one of the chairs and continued to watch.

A few minutes passed by and Taeyeon put her headset down and went to Tiffany. They hugged. Normal. Giggled. Normal. He can hear the muffled sounds of what he thinks is girl talk through the window. He had no interest in that. No interest, but normal.

But then the voices stopped and they just stared at each other's faces. Yonghwa curiously leaned closer to see if were mouthing something, but their lips didn't move. He almost fell out of his seat when he saw their lips suddenly touch. And it wasn't a peck, it was something they did it for a long time.

Yonghwa stood in shock at what he saw. Just when you thought you knew two people! He thought as he pulled out his phone and clicked his camera, capturing the two in a tight, lip locked embrace.

Just then, Jessica entered the room and the mirror went blank, blocking their view of the two girls. "Did you get what you were looking for?" He felt her eerie cold presence as she smiled like a Cheshire.

Yonghwa gulped. He tucked his phone in his back pocket. He was dealing with no ordinary woman. What did she know about them? And why is she so interested in us? Every step Jessica took towards him made him break a sweat. He can feel anger and defeat for his friends... And this girl, the nerve of her to poke in their business! He tried to calm his thoughts down before facing her.

Jessica Jung, who are you?