Music Bank!

I Want My Happy Ending

The most awaited episode of Music Banks was being broadcasted. The hosts for the day were just as excited as everyone else. The male host smiled when he announced the first performance, "I know we're all excited for the big competition, but, that'll have to wait" The male host looked at his card, "For now lets all welcome on stage, with one of their hit singles, Big Bang with..... Wow! Fantastic Baby!" The lights on stage were dimmed. The first light became brighter and G Dragon began to rap. The next light brightens and Taeyang began to sing. Then the next light then the next light. Soon all lights wee brightened and Big Bang sang and danced, giving their all. The members of Block B were in their dressing room watching from the flat screen hanging on the wall. P.O admired how G Dragon performed on the stage and stared at the screen paying attention to G Dragon.

When Seungri went on screen, Taeil watched as Seungri smirked while singing his line. Taeil admired Seungri but didn't let it show much. When Big Bang's performance finished, the next five groups went on stage. After the fifth group finished their performance, Block B went on stage. Big Bang sat in their dressing room getting their make up retouched. Seungri looked up at the flat screen and slightly smiled when Taeil was shown smirking, pointing at the camera. G Dragon saw Seungi's slight smile and commented, "They're great aren't they?" Seungri turned his attention to G Dragon, "Huh?" G Dragon slightly chuckled, "Seungri, do you like Taeil?" Seungri's eyes widened, "I...uh..." Seungri looked around and moved closer to G Dragon, "Hyung, please don't say anything to the others" He whispered. Daesung noticed G Dragon teasing Seungri with a smile he hasn't seen in a while.

Daesung went up to the two and wrapped his arms around them, "Why the big grin? What's happened to Seungri?" Seungri gave G Dragon a look. G Dragon shook his head, "Nothing....we were just talking about our sisters." Daesung looked at them confused, "If you say so" The three of them turned their attention to Taeyang when he yelled, "Yah! TOP hyung stop flirting with noona!" Top raised an eyebrow "And why should I?" Taeyang looked at their half scared, half surprised stylist, "She's shaking" Top smirked, "So?" G Dragon's smile faded as he looked away. Seungri looked at G Dragon confused and gave Daesung a questioning look.

Daesung just shook his head and patted G Dragon's back. Not knowing Block B was finished with their performance Jaehyo randomly commented "Poor stylist noona~ It's alright, I wont let the scary top hurt you" Top glared at Jaehyo as the stylist noona ran to Jaehyo and hugged him. Zico talked to the shaking stylist while Taeil sat next to Seungri and fixed his hair, staring at the mirror. Seungri saw Taeil sit next to him and stated "Why is Taeil next to me?" One of the other stylist fixing B.Bomb's hair and make up answered "That's his seat. THe producer set up your seats that way"

Seungri slightly blushed, "Oh...." Daesung noticed the way Sungri was sitting silently staring at the stylist "Seungri, can we talk?" Seungri looked quickly at Daesung "About what hyung?" Daesung sighed and moved closer to Seungri to whisper, "Do you have something against Taeil or something?" Seungri shook his head  "Of course not hyung... why?" Daesung shrugged "Nothing the way you looked at noona when she explained out seating arrangements, you seemed uneasy" G Dragon snickered, "Of course he would be"

Seungri nudged him to shut up. Daesung heard the irritation in G Dragon's voice and pulled them out of the dressing room "Ok, that's it. You two come with me and tell me what's up." Taeil watched as Seungri was being pulled away along with G Dragon. Zico saw the way Taeil was staring and asked Kyung to talk to the noona while he went to see what was up with Taeil. Meanwhile, Daesung dragged G Dragon and Seungri into the men's room. He sighed as he leaned against the sink "Seungri what do you have against Taeil?" Seungri wasn't sure how to answer "I..." Daesung nodded waiting "I..."Seungri took a deep breath "I...I like Taeil" he blushed. Daesung smiled, "Oh no wonder!" Seungri blushed even more "Just don't tell anyone" Daesung nodded, then looked at G Dragon "And you mister, what's up with you?

G Dragon blinked,  "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong..." Daesung sighed and put his hand on G Dragon's shoulder, "GD, tell me what's bothering you, you can trust me" G Dragon couldn't speak. Seungri saw the confused yet scared look on G Dragon's face, "Ji Yong, hyung what's wrong? Does it have to do with Seunghyun hyung?" Tears began to form in G Dragon's eyes. Before G Dragon could speak up, Top went into the men's room "Yah! The producer is calling us on stage, it's time to announce the winner" He then left to the stage. G Dragon, Seungri, and Daesung followed. When they were all on stage, 2ne1 was standing next to SNSD and the male host excitedly announced "We have two of the biggest girl groups in the kpop industry and tonight one of them will be given the title for the number one girl group"

The female host smiled "Is everyone ready for the results?!" Fans screamed as they waited. The male and female host spoke in unison "Let's see the scores!" The scored went flashing on the screen. 2ne1 got a stunning 171,050 while SNSD got 168, 010. The male host got the award and handed it to CL, the leader of the group "2ne1 congratulations! You've proved to be the leading girl group!" CL took the award and thanked all of the fans who supported them. When they all went backstage CL announced "Tomorrow night we will e hosting a victory party at the club near the company building. You are all invited!" Everyone got excited and packed their things so they can go home and rest.


This chapter was written by Hyeminneko ^^