Gurupop!

I Want My Happy Ending

Today our manager came and told us we had to attend a presentation on a show. We had no choice so we all got ready then left in the limo. When we got there, I tried to talk to TOP but….

TOP looked around at all of the women that were backstage “this is a really glorious place” he said, smirking and left us to go flirt with one of the girls. Seungri noticed this and almost ran to him “hey wait a minute! I saw her first!” He exclaimed as he took the girls hand and began flirting with her as well. I just watched as this happened as I stayed back and just kept quiet. TOP wasn’t mine so he had all the liberty in the world to flirt with whomever he wished…. why was it never me though?

Daesung stood by my side as he noticed my smile had begun to fade. He looked at me then lightly hugged me, surprising me a bit “hyung…. I know it must hurt but why don’t you try to love someone else? He doesnt pay attention and he’s a bastard….whats the point?” He asked me softly. I looked at him then shook my head “it’s impossible, he’s the only one in my heart. There’s no one that can replace him” I said as I hugged him back then we let go when they told us it was time to go on the show.

“Yo this is Daniel from Dalmatian and San E. And this is Gurupop! Today, after so much begging, we finally have… Big Bang!” Daniel said as he applauded and cheered as we came on stage and sat down. We all did our usual introductions and played several games. Near the end of the show, San E began to look on twitter so he could ask us a question from a fan “oh I got a perfect question! This is for G Dragon, can you please show us how you would confess to someone?” He asked then looked at me and smiled, “come on shooow us!”

I blinked as I tried to process this “umm well I would go up to the person and I would say…. I have always loved you and admired you from afar, I know im not perfect but I hope you will give me a chance to win your heart….” I said as I tried really hard not to blush. They were all saying that my confession is cute and that whoever I confess to will be a very lucky person. I glanced over at Top and sighed when I realized he hadnt even paid attention to me. I stayed quiet for the rest of the show and left without saying anything to Daniel or San E.

Taeyang rubbed the back of his head and smiled “don’t worry, he’ll be fine. Thank you for having us” he said, bowing his head a bit before following me out. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm lightly “hey man, I think it’s time you told me whats going on” he said, firmly. I looked at him and nodded, I told him everything. I can’t believe I did that but at least he didnt criticize me. He told me he supported me and would help me. I wonder if this is a good idea...