Chapter 2

Finding forgotten love through flashback

"Annyeong Jae, i brought some food here." Sunggyu suddenly appear at the door holding a plastic bag containing food that he buy from outside.

You grinned "Food, ah thank god you buy something for me. I'm getting more sicker with hospital food. Its tasteless." It has been one week you eat the hospital tasteless food.

"It is tasteless, but healthy for our Jae". Sunggyu smiled at you.

You scoffed at his answer. " Yeah, healthy and forgot to mention that the porridge looks like water and taste so bland. Its not like a can't chew on normal rice. My teeth is still strong and i am not a baby".

"Yah, yah, stop blabbering and just eat the food i bought for you and i promise it taste better". He promised. He continue again "I was not allowed to bring outside food inside but i secretly sneaked in some for you".

"Aww, Sunggyu oppa is so sweet" you said to him with puppy eyes. He just chuckled at your behaviour.

You opened the polystyrene container revealing still hot kimchi fried rice. You smell the food and consume in a spoonful of it. Sunggyu eyed at you with his usual small eyes waiting for your response. You ignore him and continue to munch the fried rice. "Stop making me wait, tell me what does it taste like." he pout.

With that you instantly laugh at him."What?" "Oppa, you look cute when you pout". He blushed hearing your word.

"Why do you need a response? Its not like you are the one who cook this meal". You straight forwardly replied.

He paused a while after hearing your response. " I just wanna know what it taste like just because. And i want to taste it". His smile reappear back.

You just nodded. "Its smell weird but i like the taste". You smile and consuming another spoonful. "And i'm not sharing it with you".

"But, why?" he protested.

"Because you said you buy it for me. Why don't you buy for yourself too". you ask him.

"You're right, why don't i buy for myself one. I guess i'm stupid then". You giggled at him.

"Sunggyu oppa" you call him.

"Hmm" he look at you.  

"This fried rice taste so familiar. Where did you buy it?" you ask him.

"At a food stall near the hospital. Impossible you have taste it before bacause the stall just opened". he answer you confidently.

You shook your head."I am positive i have eat this before. But where...?"

Suddenly your head started throbbing. You let go of the spoon that you were holding and held your painful head. Seeing the situation Sunggyu smile dissapeared and started to panic. "Whats happening to you? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He shakes your shoulder gently. You groaned at the pain that seeping through your head. "Uhmm wait here, i call the doctor". With that he ran out from your ward.

*Flashback*

You and him was sitting on the couch watching a romance movie. You groaned and say "This movie , too many lovey dovey. What a boring way to celebrate my special day".

He shift a little and turns his head towards you. "Since today is your birthday, i will do anything you want me to do." he said to you.

You grin widely. "Really, anything?" your grin become more mischievious.

"Yup, anything except cross dressing". He quickly added. Your grin dissapeared. You have just imagine him in mini dress, short skirt, high heel, thick make up and bright red lipstick. 

"You are no fun". You pout at him. 

"Whatever. Don't you want to do something fun or go somewhere?"

"Nope, i just wanna stay lazy at home". You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Aww, come on. Just now you said i'm no fun but now you are the one that lazy".

"I just can't figured out anything fun to do. Do whatever you want, amuse me". You said as you fast forwarded the movie.

He pursed his lips. "What if i cook for you."

"Cook?" You raised your left eyebrow at him.

"What? I can cook. Last time i recall, i serve for a lady and she love the meal i prepare for her". he proudly confessed.

"Wait, wait, did you just said a lady? Who is she huh?" you ask him.

"My mom. Wait, did you jealous?" He stare at you..

"Nope, i have no time to be jelly" you try to defend yourself. The fact is you are jealous. Who will not get jealous when your boyfriend serve his handmade food to other girls.

"Really, you are not jealous" he wiggle his eyebrow at you. "Actually she is my other girlfriend." he quickly run to the kitchen and laugh.

"Yah!!!"  you know that he was joking at you. You sat in front of the television for the next half an hour waiting for him to cook for you.

"I'm done cooking." he finally said after struggling in the kitchen. Hearing that, you excitedly sat at the dining table. The food was covered with food cover. The aroma of the food smell different making you really anticipating the result.

"But before that, lets make a deal. If you approve that it is delicious you have to grant me 2 wishes" .

"This is my birthday, why i must grant you wishes?"

"Because i only cook on special day"

"Ok, okay. Whatever you want. Just reveal your cook." you are getting impatient.

"Pinky promise first" you entertwined your pinky finger with him.

He lifted the food cover. Your mouth gaped at the meal he preprared for you. You was expecting something grand because of the smell of the food. But what was served to you is just a simple meal which only take five to ten minutes to prepare. You keep staring at the food.

"Stop staring. Eat it."

"You take about half an hour just to prepare this meal. A kimchi fried rice." you look at him.

"Don't look down at my masterpiece. Only i can prepare this" he pointed his finger at the food.

"Oh, ok, i wonder what does it taste like."  you smell the food and taste a bit of it. Then you eat another spoonful.It is imposibble for this simple food and smell weird as this have a wonderful taste. When you want to take in another spoonful, he grabbed your hand stopping you.

"So how is it?"

"Bad." you say that as you continue munching.

"Then why are you still eating it?" you shrugged at him. "Stop eating it" he pull the plate away from you.

"No, stop. Give it back to me. I lied to you. It smell weird but i love the taste." he smiled and handed back the plate to you.

After finish eating, he help to wash the dishes and sat back next to you at the couch. "Now my request.."

Oh, you forgot about the request. "What is it? Tell me, hurry."

"Firstly, i want you to move out with me and leave this small apartment". You don't want to leave your place because you buy this apartment using your own money which you work for it. But you still nodded since you already promised him.

"And secondly call me oppa." what!! No way!!

"But Sunggyu oppa is the only person that i call oppa" you protest.

"That is because he is your oppa. I am your boyfriend and i also want to feel what other people feel. When the person i love dearly calling me oppa, it would be heaven hearing that". You blushed at his words. "Uh, from now on you have to call me oppa, full stop. Arasso?"

"Arasso" you lower your head.

"What?"

"Arasso, op...opp....oppa." He smiled when you said that.

*End of flashback*

 


 

second chapter. i should correct myself, actually my english is good but my grammar is really really bad. sorry for wrong grammar and spelling. enjoy...