Chapter 5

Finding forgotten love through flashback

You were walking around the hospital compound that morning as that will be the last day you will be living there. Sunggyu oppa will come on the evening to pick you up to live with him at his new house.  You walked at a park located in front of your ward building, being greeted by the staff and nurse that already known you as you’ve been staying at the hospital for nearly a month. You sat at one of the wooden bench and watch children running and playing around.

Since yesterday, you’ve been thinking hard about your dream. Luckily Sunggyu oppa was there when you when you open your eyes, at least he could give some comforting words to you. In that dream, you were crying helplessly, going through every door as fire continue to take over your whole surrounding. You were screaming calling for someone, until a hand grabs your arm and pull you out of the burning house. You were struggling to get out from the hold and attempted to run back into the burning house but stop dead track when there is an explosion from inside the building and the roof collapsed down. Then you were crying and screaming like there is no tomorrow. And the dreams end when Sunggyu oppa woke you up.

You take out the picture from the pocket of your hospital gown and stare it for a long time. It’s the picture that Sunggyu oppa brought yesterday. You are getting curious with the guy posing next to you, the Jang something guy. How come he knows that I am admitted to this place? Did he know that I’m sick? And the fried rice?  Weird. There is something fishy about this guy.

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder that make you jump. “Omo”. You turn and lift your head only to see Sunggyu oppa grinning down at you.

“Annyeong Jae”. He said while taking a seat next to you.

“What are you doing here? You are here early. You supposed to pick me in the evening.” You look at him questioningly.

He took a glance at the picture on your hand. “I thought you will need a hand before going home.”

“There’s nothing much you can help.”

“Let’s go get ready then. You can be discharged early.” He took your hand and pulled you inside the building.

Home. Nothing can be described to home. Memory completely erased. The things that we see will never be beautiful as what we heard.

 

i've been hiatus for more than a year, and now i'm back. This chapter lame, i know. I almost forgot everything about this story. I'll try to come up with something later. I'll update frequently since i have nothing to do right now. And i also need to refresh my memory too.