Chapter 1

Finding forgotten love through flashback

So here you are, standing infront of the white door. Hesitating whether you should knock it or not. You raised your hand, curled it into a fist trying to knock the door. Just when your fist was about to hit the door, you stopped and let your hand fall back to your side.

"Do you want me to knock the door for you?" you quickly shook your head when Sunggyu ask you that question.  "No, don't worry i can do it". You raised your hand again to knock the door but suddenly the doorknob twisted and the door opened revealing the person behind it. He is wearing a black long sleeves shirt matching with a pair of jeans. He seemed to be holding a trash bag on his left hand.

"Jae?" He blink twice. "Oh my god Jae, you're back." He dropped the trash bag and give you a tight hug. You hugged him back feeling the warmness from the hug. After breaking the hug, you introduced him to Sunggyu.

"Dongwoo-ya" you started. "Where is he?".

5 YEARS AGO

You blink your eyes a few times, trying to adjust your sight with the bright light. Your head hurt. A pair of hands stopped you from touching your throbbing head. "Stop, don't touch your head. It will hurt more". You lift your head, meeting eyes with the owner of the hands "Where am i? And who are you?" you asked the man that was holding your hand preventing you from touching your head.

"You are in a hospital and are you sure you don't know me?" he asked you back. You eyed him up and down, examine his facial features. Brown hair, small eyes, and pouty lips. "I think i have seen you before but i can't remember who you are......and myself." "I'm Sunggyu, your best friend. We've been friends since you were 8 years old. Don't you remember me?" You shook your head.

"Oh no, this can't be happening." he ran out of the ward leaving you dumbfounded on the bed. Why don't he explain first before leaving. A few minutes later he comes in with a doctor. After being examined by the doctor, you were diagnose to be having a short term memory loss effect from the operation. " How long she will be able to get her memory back?" Sunggyu ask the doctor with concern emotion plastered on is face. "It depends on the situation, some cases only takes a few weeks to recover and  sometimes it can be months and years."

Sunggyu bowed at the doctor and thank him. He then walked back to you. "It seems like we have to start from the beginning back." He reached out his hand "Hi, i'm Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu, 21 years old and nice to meet you." You accept his handshakes and replied back "Umm, hi i'm....." "Yoo Jae Ah, your name is Yoo Jae Ah" he smiled at you. "Uh, okay my name is Yoo Jae Ah. Nice to meet you too and i don't know what is my age." You awkwardly smiled back at him while he just chuckled at your reply.


So that is my first chapter. I know its pretty short. I feel like i was trying to finish an assignment. i know its not as good as the fanfiction you all used to read. But i try my best and i promise i will do better. I won't mind but grateful if readers can point out my mistakes. At least i can learn and correct myself.