Forgoten~

2 Different Tears
I woke up, and appeared to be in a white room. My head hurt badly, so I put my hand on it.

"Ah..Apa (it hurts).." I whispered. I turned my head, then saw 4 members of Big Bang, and some other guy.
"Oh...Hi.." I tried to smile.
"Ha-Neul-yah! Are you okay?" The other guys asked.
"I'm fine but who are you?" I asked.
"Yah, Sunni noona, no time for games."
"I'm not kidding. Who is he? G-D, is he your cousin?" I asked confused.
"Do you want me to call your brothers?" He asked as if he didn't hear anything I said.
"No, do you know my brothers?"
"Yes, I do. Do you need anything?"
"I can do it on my own, thank you very much." I said, then turned my head away from them.

"Do you really not know who I am?" I heard him ask.
"No."
"I'm your boyfriend." I scoffed then looked at him.
"You? My boyfriend?"
"Well, I was about to ask you if you wanted to go out, but we were practically dating already, so yeah." He explained.
"Why would I want to date a werido like you?" I scoffed.
"You love his weirdness!" SeungRi exclaimed.
"How can you remember everything but him?" Daesung asked.
"I don't know him!!" I yelled. The four left the room, and the weird guy stayed.

"Ha-Neul-yah. You really don't remember me?"
"How many times do I have to say?!"

No One's POV

The four Big Bang member's left Ha-Neul's room to talk to the doctor.

"Hey Doctor?" G-D asked.
"Ne?"
"Why can't our friend Ha-Neul remember T.O.P. He was so important to her. They loved each other, but he hasn't told her, but she knew the whole time."
"Oh, that's the one thing that happened to her. She's fine except that the most important thing to her was forgoten. She'll remember one day, but it'll take some time. The accident wasn't too bad for her to lose all of her memory, it was just one thing." The Doc explained.
"And that was hyung.." SeungRi whispered.
"T.O.P hyung loved her so much. And he's forgoten." Daesung said.
-----------------------------------------------------------

i think this is a special chapter cuz it's 99 ^^ but the next will be important ^^ cuz it's 100 next. i hope you like it~