Jealousy??

2 Different Tears

A few days past, and Ha-Neul practiced the choreography every single day. she was exhausted but never gave up. Once, in the middle of practice, Big Bang walked in.

"Anneyong hasseyo Sunni~" Ha-Neul heard SeungRi call.
"Oh, Big Bang sunbae's anneyong~ SeungRi-yah. Why are you calling me Sunni? That's not my name or my stage name." She told him.
"You're smiled is so cute, it brightens a person's day just like the sun." He smiled.
"Oh, what are you guys doing here?" She asked.
"You're debut is tomorrow, we want to wish you luck." G-Dragon smiled.
"Ah, thanks guys but you really don't have too." Ha-Neul replied.
"We wanted too, but T.O.P hyung here didn't want too." DaeSung grinned.
"Oh gee, I wonder why~" She sang.
"Gee gee gee gee, baby baby. Gee gee gee gee, baby baby." SeungRi sang and danced to Gee by SNSD.
"Ah~ How cute!" She smiled pinching his cheek.
"Yay! Noona says I'm cute!" He jumped for joy. The guys glared at him, then he looked away.
"Well, I can describe you all, if you want.." Ha-Neul trailed off and they all nodded.

"Well first, G-D you are funny, and helpful. TaeYang, you are very positive. Daesung, you make me laugh and smile. SeungRi is cute, like I said before. And Choi Seung Hyun......Where do I start? Hm....okay! You're a selfish jerk, you're cold-hearted, a jackass, and an idiot for trying to hit me. You are vein and conceited." She stated.
"What the hell does vein mean?" T.O.P asked.
"Oh, thanks for reminding me, you are stupid." Ha-Neul smirked.
"Aish! Yah! you are such a crazy girl to call your sunbae that! Oh, and here's some advice: If you don't want haters and anti-fans, I suggeest you back off." T.O.P explained.
"Oh, I don't mind having haters and anti-fans. I can have an army of anti-fans and I would care less." She snapped. He marched off angry.

*Why does she hate me so much? I feel jealous of the other guys, she likes alll of Big Bang except me.*

"Hm..I wonder why hyung is always like that to you. blood type are you?" Daesung asked Ha-Neul.
"O hyeong." She said confused.
"Uh, Oh. I don't think that's good." Daesung pouted.
"Why?" Ha-Neul asked.
"He's B hyeong. Type O and type B don't match too well." Taeyang stated.