Kim Bum~

2 Different Tears
After the guys left, I went to the area where the patients were allowed to walk around. I sat at a bench then tried to remember anything I forgot. All of a sudden, I heard a voice calling at me. I turned my head and saw a familliar, good looking guy on crutches.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked, then smiled.
"N-no..N-not at a-all.." I stuttered. He was so handsome. I couldn't even explain it.
"Why are you here? Did you get hurt?" He asked.
"Does it look like it? I got into a car accident. I saved a kid that was about 17. Some drukard was driving recklessly, and he was about to hit her, but I ran in the way."
"That's kind of you." He smiled.
"Hey, I think I know you. You're Kim Bum from Boys Over Flowers right?"
"I see a fan girl in you."
"I watched it when I was a trainee."
"Oh, you're Naomi right?"
"The one and only." I laughed.
"I like your music. It's catchy, and you can rap too. Not too many girls can rap as fast as you, you know?"
"E.Via."
"No no. You rap faster than her."
"Why thank you. No one ever said that one before, although I can't remember, but someone said something simillar." I said scratching my head.

"Anyways, what happened to you? How'd ya hurt your legs?"
"Sprained my ankle."
"Oh, well hopefully you'll get better." I smiled then my stomach started to grumble.
"Want to get some lunch? I'm feeling a bit hungry too."
"Oh, sure! Let's go."

*Wow...Lunch with an actor...that I like!! Yay!! From what he told me {You rap faster than her}...I think he's the one that I'm thinking about. I know that there's a guy that I'm forgeting, but I just don't know who. I'm getting a slight feeling it's Kim Bum-sshi*