Fight~~

2 Different Tears

Later that day, I was dropped off at my house by F4, with all my stuff I've been carrying everywhere. I went up to my room, got the dress, necklace, earrings and heels on. I got eyeliner, blush, pink lip gloss and eye shadow. The make up was just like for lunch, but the eye shadow was light blue. I took one of my white purses, and held it. I took a picture of my self and posted it on Twitter. I heard the door bell ring, so I had no choice but to answer since my brothers left to go to either Japan or America for I think a month. I'm so happy that they're gone. They're so humilating! I got to the door and opened it. I widened my eyes, so wide, I think they were as big as bowling balls. O.O

"Hey~"
"Y-y-you.....You....it's you....." I couldn't think of anything to say. He had stitches running from his cheek bone to near his jaw on his left cheek. I started hitting his chest with the end on my fist (where my pinky was).
"You lied to me! You hurt me! You left me! You scarred me!" I kept repeating as tears streamed out of my eyes.
"Why. Why did you have to ruin my life!?!" I screamed. He got a hold of my fists, then smiled at me.
"I never did such a thing."
"YES YOU DID! You lied to me, saying you liked me! You hurt me by picking her over me. You left me by going on that trip and not even saying bye. You scarred me physically, and mentally! You bastard!" I screamed.
"How would you know I picked her over you? I was talking to her, telling her to back off!"
"YOU KISSED HER YOU !" I yelled. I tried to get his hands off of me, but nothing worked.

"I DIDN'T! That was her! She kissed me!"
"Then why did you leave me here, and brought her with you, and you didn't even say goodbye to me?!?!? Why did you just turn around and walk away when I told you I liked you? Why did you say you liked me the same day you kissed her?! Why did you have to cut me with your knife?!? Why would you have this RING?!!?!? HUH? YOU'RE A BASTARD THAT PLAYS WITH GIRLS!"
"This? You gave this to me."
"No I didn't. I didn't give anyone a ring!"
"Oh really? But I know you were planning on to. Your twin brother gave it to me just recently."
"HE WHAT?! THAT WASN'T FOR YOU!! THAT WAS FOR.....Someone special."
"That special is me."
"No it's not! I completely forgot about you until now!! And if you're trying to get me back, try your best because I have a boyfriend." I said as I took the ring off.
"You don't deserve to live. You killed my cousin!!" I screamed.
"That was your cousin?"
"DON'T ACT STUPID! I INTRODUCED YOU TO HIM! AND I WAS THERE WHEN YOU DID! THAT'S WHEN YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING SCAR!" I yelled, then I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened as more and more tears fell down my face.

"SUNNI!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard yelling. He pulled away and I collapsed on the floor. I sat with my head barried in my knees.
"Who are you?"
"I'm her boyfriend. Who do you think you are kissing my girlfriend?" Jun Hyung asked.
"I'm the guy who she fell for since we were kids."
"Who the hell are you?!"
"Lee Jin Won." Then I heard a punch. I looked up and Jun Hyung had a bloody hand.

"J-Jun Hyung....." He held Jin Won by the collar.
"Don't you ever talk, see, or even think about her." Jun Hyung commanded.
"You think you can take her just like that?" Uh-oh. I have a bad feeling about this. I took my dress off carefull and quickly so I was wearing just a bra and shorts. I saw Jin Won about to punch Jun Hyung, so I pushed Jun Hyung in the way, and I got hit instead. I slid on my feet, then stood straight. I took my heels off so they wouldn't get damaged.

"H-Ha-Neul. You shouldn't of got in the way." Jin Won said.
"Jun Hyung oppa, please leave. I don't want you involved."
"I can't always let you fight."
"Your a famous idol. I'm jsut a rookie. And plus, worse thing that could happen is me getting a cut lip. Trust me, just leave, and if you call for help, I won't forgive you." He left quietly, then I got into my fighting stance.

"I can't fight you. You're a girl." He scoffed as if I was garbage.
"Plus, you can't fight. You're just another weakling, like that girl that kissed me." He smirked. I ran quickly towards him, and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying down the street. I went up to him and held him by the collar.

"Don't ever under estimate me, ever." I smirked at him. He was about to hit me, but I dodged. He tried to kick me, but I jumped on time then did a round house kick, and kicked him in the ribs.
"GAH! Ah.....ugh...." He groaned in pain. I stood beside him, and looked at him with a disgused look.
"Either you leave me alone from now on, or I'll send you to my uncle. Where as he can kill you."
"No, no....I'll leave. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble....I'll leave..." He got up, and limped off. I looked at the time and it was almsot 6:30. I got my dress on, and my heels, then ran to the hall. I got inside and everone was already there. I sat down on the floor panting.

"Ha-Neul!" I heard familliar voices.
"Are you okay?"
"You're foot has blood on it."
"You're hand has blood on it too!"
"What happened?!"
"Guys, I'm fine. Some thing just happened. I'll be fine. I'll just wash it off a bit, then we'll start filming. I went into the washroom and sat on the counter.

"Jin Won...I really hope you will never get into a fight with me, my friends or family." I took my heels off, took a towel, wet it, then started wiping my foot. All of a sudden, someone took the towel, and did it for me. I looked at his face and found Jun Hyung.

"You have to learn to stop fighting too much. Look what's happening to you. I'm getting worried." He looked at me with sincere eyes. I softed, then looked down.

"I'm sorry. I don't like getting people who I love involved with my own fight."
"That was definatly NOT your fight."

"Yes it was. A long time ago, Jin Won and I were best friends. Then we developed feelings for each other. One day, I told him I liked him, then he turned around and walked off. The next day, he tells me that he liked me too, but it was 5 minutes after he kissed another girl. Then, I forgave him after a while and we became bestfriends again. He promised me he'd be my valentine following year. Then the next year on valentines day, I asked him if he wanted to be my valentine to make sure, but you know what he said? 'Oh, I was planning on asking Janice, so no, I don't want to.' After a few years, he left to go to Italy, with Janice, and he didn't even say bye to me. He came back, and apologized for everything. I forgave him yet again, and at a party I introduced him to one of my cousins. Two days later, I saw Jin Won killing my cousin. He held the knife to his neck, then I tried to pull him off, but he didn't know, so he cut me. I was on the floor bleeding, and saw my cousin being stabbed and sliced to death. I've hated Jin Won that day on, and he was given a ring by my twin that I bought for the special someone, and gave it to Jin Won. I swear, if I see Jin Won again, I'm bringing him to my uncle, and see him get shot. I don't care about being caught because the organization my uncle serves is sacred."

"He really killed your cousin?"
"Yes, he did. And he cut me deep."
"That bastard. Lucky, you didn't date him because who know's what he could've done." Jun Hyung smiled as he wiped the blood off of my hand. We stepped out and I saw many people in tears. I saw and amplifer beside the washroom doors, and checked Jun Hyung's blazer and found a mic.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?" I screamed.

*Augh...I'm gunna start a fight....again....maybe...*