Love?

2 Different Tears

Sorry~ I'm going to skip a few months or weeks in this...i'm a little lazy to write every single detail of her debut~
-----------------------------------------------------------

Two months passed, and I kept promoting for my album. More albums were sold. Since my debut, almost over 400 were sold. That's great for a rookie, because for other singers like Super Junior or Gummy, they can sell up to 10'000 albums. And my MV has gotten so many more views. It reached 10'000 view, but like albums, other idols can get a million views! Anyways, I've gotten closer to my sunbae's. I'd visit Big Bang 3-4 times a week, to talk or to hang out. One thursday in January, I stopped by their dance room and I spotted them singing and rapping.

"Anneyong~" I waved.
"Hey, Sunni's here!" G-D smiled on his way to the door where I stood.
"Why are you always here? So annoying." T.O.P said as he turned around.
"What's so wrong about visiting my sunbae's?" I asked him. He turned and walked to me.
"You're here every single week 4 times! It's so annoying. All you do is watch us. You don't show any of your skills." He smirked then Taeyang scoffed.
"Not showing skills? Dude, she rips her shirt and pants off at every single performance, and she does her best." Taeyang said, putting his hand on T.O.P's shoulder.
"You want me to show my skills? Oh, I'll show you! I can probably do better than what you can do!" I told him off. I took my sweater off, tossed it to the side and stood in the middle.

"Call it. What do you want me to do." I nodded my head towards T.O.P.
"Do air flares." He simply said.
"Hyung, I don't think you should make her do that. I can't even do that." SeungRi told him, poking his shoulder. Then I started doing air flares. Everyone's eyes widened in shock. After 10 seconds, I got up.
"I used to b-boy back in Seattle." I smirked.
"Do popping." T.O.P requested and I listened. I finished with some krumping.
"Yo-you can krump!" G-D pointed at me and I smiled.
"Rap." T.O.P told me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Rap?" I asked with a hand on my waist.
"Why, can't do it?" He acted all confident. I grabbed a turned off mic, and started freestyling. Everyone stared at me, and T.O.P was on the floor, nearly unconcious. I stopped my fast-freestyling and got on my knee's beside T.O.P, so did the others.

"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun! What's wrong?" I asked shaking him.
"Sh-she r-raps.....better th-than me!" He stuttered. I helped him stand straight and patted his back.
"This is why people don't ask me to show my skills." I smirked, then headed for the door. I heard only one sentece before I left.
"I-I-I think I'm in love." I heard T.O.P whisper.