Jongmal Jo-ahe~

2 Different Tears

"You souldn't have came for practice today. Heck, you shouldn't of thought of performing." G-D scolded me as he carried me to my house.
"I can't just-"
"I know. But you'll make them even more worried and upset if you colapse on stage." He interupted. I gave him my keys and he opened the door. He sat me down on the couch, then went to the kitchen to prepare some tea. When he put the kettle on the stove, he came back into the living room, and sat infront of me.

"So what happened yesterday?"
"When I ran off, I went to a park near the YG building. i sat in the rain for quite a while." He hit the table, and stood up.
"PABO-YAH! You don't run off in the rain and stay there! Aish. You're such a silly girl. Why didn't you tell me?" He said as he my hair.
"Mian hae sunbae. I didn't want you to worry..." i said, my voice getting weaker.
"Worry? I wouldn't have worried if you told me yesterday, but you're all weak now, I'm more than worried!" He raised his voice a bit. He sat back down, and after a long pause, he started to talk again.
"I really care about you, if you get sick, I feel sick too." He looked at me in the eyes.
"S-sunbae..." I stuttered, then he hugged me.
"Ha-Neul-yah, I like you. I really like you. I don't even know how long I've been waiting to say so. I liked you since the first day we met." He whispered and I shivered.
"Geundae......." I trailed off.
"Don't worry. You don't have to answer right away." He pulled away from the hug.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to get the tea. Stay right there." He told me, and I nodded. He left for the kitchen, then I heard a scoff. I turned towards the sound, and found my older brother leaning on a wall, crossing his arms.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought-" I cut him off by throwing a pillow at his face.
"Yah!" He yelled.
"Kim Hyun Joong. Not right now. I don't feel well." I replied. I was so shocked at what G-D told me.
*Jongmal jo-ahe (I really like you). Augh. Kim Ha-Neul. Don't say you're falling for him too?!?!?!?!?* I scolded myself in my head. *G-D sunbae. I think I like you.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
this chapter's a little corny right? meh, srry if it's bad. I'll update more in a few minutes~