Tears Of Pain~

2 Different Tears

"How does it feel to be punched?" I asked.
"Like a rock piercing through my body." He replied, and I ruffled his hair.
"You actually listened to what I said." I smiled, then kissed his cheek. I heard the doorbell, then I heard people running down the stairs. I looked and my two brothers were rushing to the door. I ran infront of the door and held my fist out. My brothers stopped running.

"Good choice, now go to your rooms." I said.
"We want to kn-" Jerry stopped himself when he looked at the living room.
"Ay~ Ha-Neul's boyfriend is here again." Hyun Joong smirked.
He wasn't paying attention to me so I kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor and screamed.
"YAH! WHAT THE HELL?! THAT'S TWICE IN A WEEK!!" He screamed.
"Jerry, do me a favour and bring him and yourself to your rooms unless you want that to happen to you." I threatened. He grabbed our brother's arms and dragged him upstairs. I opened the door and smiled.
"What just happened? I heard a dude screaming!" DooJoon said as he walked in.
"Oh, that's just my brother screaming because I kicked him in the balls." I sighed. "I always do when he's being an ." The rest of the guys sat on the couch as I got some dinner ready. They were talking, but I couldn't hear.

"Dinner's ready." I called. They all sat at the dining table and ate the food I cooked.
"Did you cook this?" YoSeob asked, and I nodded.
"It tastes so good!" Hyun Seung said. When I finished, I went into the washroom on the main floor, and checked my messages.

'where r u'
'we need to talk'
'im srry'
'let me talk 2 u in person'
'pls. i needa talk to u'
'im rlly rlly srry'

All from T.O.P. I got a phone call, and I answered it.

"Hello?"
"Where are you? We're all worried about you! T.O.P said he's sorry. He doesn't want you out of his life yet. You two need to talk!" I heard G-D's voice.
"Mian hae. I can't. He actually hit him this time. i can't let anymore of this happen. If he attempts to hit another one of my friends and I get in the way....oh boy. What to do. Look, I meant what I said. Starting on Thursday, I'm only performing with you, and if you can't for some reason, I'll get Jun Hyung to. I have to go, so bye." I hung up, with teary eyes.

*Sorry Seung Hyun oppa. This is twice, I can't let it continue.* I wiped my tears away and stepped out.

"Bye Sunni~"
"We loved dinner!"
"Take care!" They said as they left.
"Why are they leaving so early?" I asked.
"Oh, I don't know." Jun Hyung replied.
"Oh okay." I went to the kitchen, and found no dishes.
"Did you guys-"
"Yeah we did."
"Oh, I'm going to thank them when I see them again. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I pulled him into the living room.
"Sure." I popped Old Boy in the DVD and snuggled into Jun Hyung's arms.

*Wow. If this is just acting, I can imagine the real thing. Oh my gosh. Kim Ha-Neul, pick one already!! Seung Hyung is best off if he doesn't know me, we always start fights. JiYoung, he's a best friend...and Jun Hyung acts like he's my real boyfriend.* I sighed out loud.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Oh, nothing."
"I know it's something. Tell me."
"I don't know. Eoteokae. Jun Hyung. What do I do if I like 3 people at once?"
"Well, spend time with each, then who ever you feel most comfortable with, tell them how you feel."
"But that's how I feel for all three. It's like I have a connection with all of them."
"Well, let your feelings go for them. And wait." He smiled.
"Thanks for the advice. It's actually helpful." I smiled back. We finished the movie, then we went upstairs. I stole some pajama pants from Hyun Joong and gave it to Jun Hyung. He changed in the washroom as I changed into my night dress and took my jewelry off. He came in, put his clothes in the laundry basket. I looked at him, and he was staring at me.

"What?" I laughed. He walked towards me, and pulled my closer to him by my waist. He looked into my eyes, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He leaned in, closed his eyes, I closed my eyes and he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer. After a minute, he bit my lip a bit and I gasped. He stuck his tounge in and explored my mouth. He pulled away, then trailed to my neck. When he reached a certain spot, I gasped, then he started on it.

"Ah....Jun Hyungie...A-ah~" I moaned. He was half a centimeter away from kissing me when we heard a knock on my door.
"Ha-Neul, someone's at the door." I heard my brother.
"I'm busy."
"Go now, or else..."
"Or else what? What's the worse thing you could do to me?"
"Or else I'm telling aunt Mi Jung that you want to work for the buisness." He threatened. I opened my door and glared at him.
"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes. He looked at my neck and gasped.
"Sorry, was I interupting something?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm already out here, might as well answer the door. Jun Hyungie, can you toss me one of my scarves?" I asked him, and he gave me a summer scarf. I wrapped it around my neck, and pulled Jun Hyung downstairs with me. I held Jun Hyung's hand and opened the door.

"Yes?"
"I need to talk to you." Taeyang said. He looked at Jun Hyung, then at me.
"Was I-"
"Oh never mind that. I'll Go. Jun Hyungie, uhm....can it wait?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." He said. "I want her back in one piece." He said, then kissed me again and closed the door. I followed Taeyang to a nearby park, and found everyone there. I turned and started walking the other direction, but Taeyang caught my arm. He dragged me to the park, and sat me on a bench.

"Okay, I agreed to talk to only you, but it turns out it's a conference." I sighed. The 4 members left me and T.O.P alone.

"Ha-Neul. I know what I did was wrong and I'm very sorry."
"Okay you know what? We're always getting into fights, and I don't like that. I don't think we should be friends. If being friend just gets us into fights and more fights, then we shouldn't be. I know I'm being an right now, but I think it's for the best. I'm really sorry Seung Hyun oppa." I said as tears rolled down my face, and I walked off. I rang the doorbell at my house and Jun Hyung answered it. He looked at me with a surprised face, then I hugged him. He pulled me in and closed the door.

"What happened?" He asked.
"I told him that we shouldn't be friends because we always end up fighting." I managed to say, then I cryed more. He hugged me, and I cried into his chest.