1 Million~

2 Different Tears

That same day at around 8PM, we filmed. The second part of episode 3 was KiKwang and I go to the beach while the sun sets, yet DooJoon and his crew is also there, playing volleyball. KiKwang and I sit, as the crew takes a break. Every few minutes, I'd glace at DooJoon, and once, he caught my gaze. They resume playing as KiKwang and I continue talking. DooJoon spikes the ball, and it hit KiKwang in the head. I give him a piggy back, and I gave DooJoon a sad look as he just smirked.

"CUT! Good job everyone! That's it for today!" Dong Woon called.
"I'll get my manager to hand out your money when we finish filming personally." I told everyone who participated.
"You don't have to." Sung Min said.
"Trust me, I do. Since there are five episodes, and they'll be 4-10 minutes long...I'll pay each of you 150'000 won each."
"That's too much!" SeungRi complained.
"How can you afford so much?" Dong Hae asked.
"Oh, it's a secret." I put a finger over my lips.
"The money will come in my custom envelops in cash, so you can use it for anything. See you guys tomorrow." I smiled. The final thing to film was me walking alone when it was dark out.

"Oppa...mian hae...I wish I could forget you." I said quietly. I went home, and did editing. After I said my line at the end, i put in the lyrics "Even if I forget you
Don’t you ever forget me" and the 'itjuma' part echo's 3 times. I uploaded it as

"Never Will Happen, I Hope. Episode 3: A Little...Harsh?"

"Watcha doin?" I heard Jerry's voice, and his chin rested on my shoulder. I closed my laptop right away.
"What were you just doing?" He asked, stood up straight with his hands on his hips.
"Nothing! None of your buisness."
"Ooo...You are a dirty-"
"You don't even know what I was doing, so you shouldn't even be saying crap. I know you'll find out soon. Now shoo." He left my room, and I sighed.

"Nosy brothers don't even know how to knock."
"I heard that." I heard Jerry's voice."
"LEAVE!" I yelled. I opened my laptop again, and clicked the upload button. I watched the video, and sighed with delight.

"I'm proud of myself. Ew no. I'm so not cocky." I turned my laptop off, and headed to the YG building. I walked into my room and found Big Bang.

"Uhh..."I turned around, and started walking, already knew it was a bad thing that they were there.
"Okay, you cheated, he dumped you, and you're still going out with other guys?" T.O.P said. I turned around, and walked up to him.
"You care why?"
"I care because you become someone else completely differet than the first time we met." He said.

*That's....Kim Ha-Neul, face it, you fell for him again.*

I was so happy at what he said, but I didn't show it.

"So what?" I heard Taeyang laughing abit.
"Hyung, you didn't hear-" I cut him off by giving him a death glare.
"Hear what?" T.O.P asked.
"Nothing....Hey, I heard Dong Wook hyung's making a comeback!" Taeyang changed the subject.
"Me too!" SeungRi said.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"I'm excited that hyung's coming back." DaeSung clapped.
"He is? I never heard?" T.O.P said as he walked to where the rest of Big Bang was.
"You didn't? You're stupid then. Dong Wook hyung was here a few days ago." G-D stated.

"What's going on here?" I rasied my voice abit.

"But Dong Wook hyung's scares me." SeungRi shuttered.
"I'm scared of him too!" G-D said.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! WHO IN THE WORLD IS DONG WOOK!?!?" I yelled, and they all gasped.
"You don't know the legendary SE7EN?" Taeyang asked, and I nodded dumbfounded.
"Only one of best vocals in the k-pop industry." Daesung said.
"Well, in that case, I'm learning his upcoming dances with him."
"Um, hyung wouldn't like that..." G-D said.
"Even if I gave him 1'000'000?"
"YOU'RE KIDDING!!!" SeungRi yelled.
"You're really willing to give 1'000'000 to him, just to learn his dance with him?" T.O.P asked.
"Sure, why not?" I shrugged as if 1'000'000 was nothing.
"You can't afford that." G-D scoffed.
"Yeah I can. I can show you 1 million right now, in cash." I took my phone out, and called speed dial 1.

"Lee seosaengnim. Can you deliever 1 mil in a silver suit case to the YG building asap?"
"Yes Miss." I put my phone away and smirked.
"In a few minutes, you'll see 1 million before your eyes. Now shoo, except G-D. I want to practice." They left, and I started practicing with G-D. After we practiced the song once, I heard a knock on my door.

"Ah, Choi-sshi. What is it."
"Some men in black suits are asking for you. And I'm really scared." She said.
"Oh, don't worry." I went down to the lobby with her, and talked to the men in suits.

"Thank you." I said as I took the suitcase.
"Anything else miss?"
"Reserve a party hall. For a formal party tomorrow night. Get 5 different coloured and designed dresses 10 of each in all three sizes. So small in let's say purple, 10. And 2 different colour and 5 different designed suits 10 of each."
"Yes, I understand."
"The clothes have to be here by lunch tomorrow, and the hall has to be reserved by 6PM tomorrow."
"Sure thing miss."
"Thank you." Him and the other men left, and I brought the suit case up to my room.

"G-D, call the rest." He left the room, and I opened the suit case. I found a note ontop of the money.

'Why do you need so much? I mean, if it's for a house, at least tell me, but you told Lee seosaengnim! He listens to everything! Jeez, you're so frustrating sometimes. Yu-Hyeok'

"Bwahaha. Funny kid." I said to myself. I closed the suitcase and Big Bang walked in. They stood infront of the suitcase, and I made the opening face them. I opened it, and they all gasped.

"It's all real?" SeungRi asked.
"Of couse it's real." I said.
"Can I touch it?" Daesung asked.
"Only you." He touched it and gasped.
"It is real." I closed it right away and held it by the handle.

"And it belongs to Dong Wook sunbae, if he agree's with my deal."
"How are you so rich?" T.O.P asked.
"I never told you guys?" They all nodded at once.
"No."

"My aunt and uncle own a company like Shinhwa from Boy Over Flowers."
"Ah....keure(right)..." They all trailed.
"But 1 millon?" G-D asked, and I nodded.
"Yes G-D. 1 Million."