Falling~~

2 Different Tears

"You guys stay here and play with Jae Kyung while I'll get us some food." I told the guys. I held Jae kyung's face.
"Be nice okay? These are my friends, they'll play with you while I get food. Don't hurt them, alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Good girl." I ruffeled her hair abit.
"You guys, don't do anything stupid alright? She's going to be nice." I went to the food stand and bought 40 sticks of each. I ate 5 of each, then called Big Bang to eat. As they ate the food, I walked into the same souvenier shop where Jun Hyung and I got headbands. I looked around and found new things. Isaw stuffed animals with big eyes. (http://yoohoofriends.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/claires_prodpage1.jpg)

"WAH!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!" I screamed.
"Oh, those were just shipped in today. I can give you a discount on two, then I'll give you a free one." The lady smiled.
"I saw you here before, and you're one of my usual customers." I looked at her and smiled.
"I remember you now!" I smiled. She gestured her hands towards the rack of Yoo Hoo's and I nodded. I picked a panda, a bush baby and I looked for a thrid, but they were all so cute, I couldn't pick!

(panda:http://www.myfavouriteanimals.co.uk/images/yoohoo/panda/panda-40.jpg)
(bush baby:http://www.ec21.com/co/a/auroraworld/upimg/yoo-1.jpg)

All of a sudden, someone handed me a parrot.

"Oo! Thank you. I like-" I stopped myself when I saw T.O.P.
"What do you want?"
"Why so harsh? I'm just helping you pick a third one."
"Thanks, now leave." I put them on the counter and the lady scanned them.
"10'000 please." I gave her they money and bowed.
"Thank you." I sat on the bench just outside the shop.

"Why did you give me a parrot?"
"It resembles you. You dissapper quickly as if you fly away." He smiled.
"I am- Nevermind. You're right. Well...You resemble a panda. They have a tight grip on things, and can get aggressive, like you!" I said as I showed him the panda. I took the parrot out and looked at it. *Well, if it describes me, and he knows it, he should have it.* I gave the parrot to T.O.P, and sighed.

"What do you want me to do with it?"
"Keep it." I said. "You'll remember me easier. And that I'll dissappear from you all the time." He looked at it and smiled. When he wasn't paying attention, I ran off. I sat with Big Bang, they talked to each other as I looked at the panda.

*They're cute, fluffy and warm. Just like Seung Hyun oppa.* I gasped out loud then covered my mouth. *I'm not falling for him again, am I?*

No One's POV

T.O.P smiled at the parrot as Ha-Neul ran off.
"Thanks. It really-" He stopped when he didn't see Ha-Neul infront of him. *I'm falling for her all over again. But, she'll never like me, again. I've done so much bad things to her. Ha-Neul-yah, please please fall of me again.* He thought.