Birthday Outing~

2 Different Tears

After a successful stage, yet I didn't win, we went back to the building. I sat in my practice room alone, listening to my music with headphones, music blasting. I danced to the music from my ipod, so I had my headphones on.

"He practically loves me, huh?" I said to myself. Then I stopped dancing and sat down. I just remembered about the upcoming birthdays.
"DooJoon's is tomorrow and Dong Woon's is two days after...Augh, eoteokae...What am I going to give them? I'll just give them each an iPod touch each and headphones." I got my phone out and called my cousin who will be the successor for my aunt and uncle.

"Hello?"
"Yu-Hyeok-ah! Can you ship 2 ipod touches 3rd gen, and 2 Beats by Dr.Dre Solo in white and black by tomorrow?"
"I can, but why?"
"One of my friend's birthday is tomorrow, and my other friend's is in 3 days. I need them by tomorrow."
"I think I can get them to you by tonight, tomorrow morning latest."
"Oh thank you Yu-Hyeok! Tell aunt and uncle I said hi! Bye!" I hung up and smiled.
"I love celebrating other people's birthday." I walked to my duffel bag, then I remembered something.
"I put a gift on Jerry's bed in March for his birthday, but- Nah, he probably just forgot about my- He's my twin, he shouldn't forget. But Hyun Joong oppa forgot too, and Big Bang doesn't know...I think. Oh aw well. There's always next year." I shrugged.

"Always next year for what?" I turned around and found Jun Hyung.
"Oh nothing. It's not that important." I turned around then had another thought.
"It's still a long time from now, but what will I get him?" I turned to face Jun Hyung.
"Say your birthday was tomorrow, what would you want?" I asked.
"Well, I've always wanted an iPod, but it's too expensive, and the same headphones you have but in black." He answered then I smirked. I got my phone out and called my cousin again.

"What is it now?" Yu-Hyeok asked.
"I need another iPod touch 3rd gen and Beats by Dr. Dre
Studio in black." I whispered so Jun Hyung wouldn't hear.
"Oh, okay sure." He hung up and I put my phone away.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing. I just needed to tell my cousin something."
"Why did you ask what I wanted for my birthday?"
"Just a thought. I like celebrating birthdays."
"How did you celebrate yours?" He asked. I smiled.
"It wasn't celebrated this year. That's why there's always next year to celebrate."
"Okay let's go." He grabbed my hand and started walking, but I tried to stop him.
"Where are we going?"
"Next door to celebrate." He pulled me into Big Bang's room, and left. I turned and nervously smiled.

"Hey!" SeungRi waved.
"What are you doing here?" T.O.P asked coldly.
"Well, Jun Hyung said I need to celebrate my birthday with you guys."
"Today's your birthday?" DaeSung asked happily.
"No, it passed 4 months ago."
"Really? When in March then?" Taeyang asked.
"Uhm.... 14."
"White Day?!" T.O.P gasped.
"Yeah..."
"Why didn't you tell us when we were at your house?" G-D wondered.
"I didn't want you guys to worry about giving me any gifts."
"Well what are we doing here? Let's go somewhere!" Daesung said.
"Let's go to the zoo!" SeungRi suggested.
"Yeah, let's go. I'll introduce you to one of my friends that's there." I smiled then walked to the door. Big Bang followed.

"You have a friend that works there? That's so cool!" SeungRi stated.
"I guess you could say that, but we'll visit her last." I said, then T.O.P started to drive.

After about an hour, we were almost done, and visited the tigers. I talked to one of the zoo keepers, and we went to where the tigers trained. I went up to Jae Kyung, and hugged her and Big Bang looked shocked.

"That can eat you!" SeungRi pleaded.
"Big Bang, meet my Jae Kyung." I smiled