Practice Anyway~

2 Different Tears

"Oh, c'mon! Just tell me which one!" Hyun Joong said as he sat beside me.
"No." I turned my head away.
"Hm...You must like T.O.P." He started poking me.
"No I don't."
"So you like G-D."
"As my best friend." I replied. "Maybe more." I whispered to myself.
"Oh just tell me who you like!!" Hyun Joong kept poking me.
"WILL YOU STOP!" I yelled at him.
"Tell me, then I'll stop poking you." He kept poking me, and I thought of what to say. I got so annoyed at him, I just blurted someone random.

"JEEZ! OKAY FINE I LIKE LEE JOON!! STOP POKING ME!" I yelled. He stopped, then I held my throat.
"God, I'm going to loose my voice since I'm feeling weak, and you're making me yell."
"AW CRAP!!!" I heard G-D yell. I ran into the kitchen and found him rinsing his hand.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I got burnt." He replied, and I nodded my head.
"What?"
"So clumsy." I laughed.
"Well sorry for being shocked." He told me, then I looked away. I didn't really like- actually, I did, but I didn't like him as if I want to be his girlfriend. But, that's what these two were thinking. I sat back on the couch, and as soon as I did, my brother was laughing.

"Lee Joon? HAAHA! Of all people. You didn't even meet him!" Hyun Joong kept laughing.
"I did! When I debuted....Oh, and my comeback stage!" I replied quickly. G-D came back with the tea, and I drank 2 cups full.

"How can you drink two cups so fast?" G-D stared.
"It's a drink, not food." I replied. All of a sudden, I felt better.
"Put the tea in a thermos. I'm going to perform." I replied, as I got up.
"No, you're staying home. You can't get well in a minute." Hyun Joong said trying to make me sit down. I took his arm off of me, and looked at him.

"I felt weak, doesn't mean I am." I replied.
"You tripped in the practice room." G-D said.
"And last night." My brother continued.
"I wasn't watching were I was stepping. Either you help me, or I'll go on my own." I headed towards the door, then looked back. G-D wasn't there, so I assumed he was getting the tea in a thermos. Hyun Joong just stared at me, and I smirked.

"Seducing much?" He laughed.
"I don't think so~" I sang, then stepped out of the house. G-D walked beside me, holding the thermos of tea.

"You like Lee Joon?" He asked randomly.
"What? Oh....Who doesn't? Hehe." I laughed nervously.
"But not-"
"Nah. I just said that to get my brother to be quiet. He's alright. If I get to know him, who knows? I'll probably like him if he's nice." I smiled. He opened the building's door for me, and we walked in.

"Stay here, and don't show you're face to T.O.P, SeungRi or Daesung. I'll call Taeyang to start practicing with you." He told me when we got into my room. I nodded, then turned my music on low. I started practicing What's This Feeling.

No One's POV

G-D walked into Big Bang's room, and everyone was there, worried.

"Hyung, is she okay?" SeungRi asked.
"Where is she?" Daesung questioned.
"She's at home. She'll be fine. Sunni can't perform today though." G-D lied about her at home and not performing.
"It's all my fault. I'm such an idiot. I'm hurting her so much." T.O.P said to himself. G-D walked up to Taeyang, and told him something.

"She's next door. Don't tell the rest. She's going to perform today." G-D whispered.
"But-"
"Just go and practice. I'll practice later." Taeyang shrugged, then left.

"Where's he going?" T.O.P asked.
"Oh, on my way here, our manager told me to tell Taeyang to talk to him." G-D made up.
"Oh."

Taeyang walked into her practice room, and knocked on the door. She let him in, then locked the door.

"Aren't you sick?" Taeyang asked.
"Nah. I'll be fine. I'm practicing anyway." Ha-Neul smiled.