Practice~

2 Different Tears

A few days past, and we already filmed for I Need A Girl. That reminds me, I was never in T.O.P's MV. I said told T.O.P I was happy that I wasn't in it but he kept yelling at his manager to put me in it. We finished up with I Need A Girl, so we headed to Big bang's practice room.

"Where was T.O.P today? Isn't he supposed to look after you since he's so scared about you being and whatnot?" G-D nudged me.
"I don't know. I happy he wasn't here today. So creepy. Anyways, let's get practicing. I'm performing all 4 songs tomorrow." I said as I entered their room.
"Your having a comeback earlier that Taeyang?"
"Yeah, I mean like I just debuted."
"All four songs?"
"Yeah."
"Shouldn't you guys wait for T.O.P then?" Daesung asked.
"They practiced alot already. And if he comes in, they'll practice more." Taeyang answered for me. I started off with Female Lucifer, then to my solo, then to I'm Not In Love. Welcome To My World played, but T.O.P still wasn't in. I peaked into my practice room next door, and found him sleeping on the floor. I walked up to him, and kicked him lightly.

"Wake up. We have practice.. Jeez, if you're going to take care of me, do a good job at it." I said to him. He didn't budge, so I walked to the door, and said something loud enough for him to hear.

"G-D! He's asleep. I bet he doesn't even care about tomorrow. You can do his part, or I'll get EunHyuk or something. T.O.P isn't listening." I told G-D. He looked past my shoulder, and smirked.
"Sure, just get EunHyuk. Then after the show, he'll probablly take out for food." G-D teased. All of a sudden, I was back im my room. I looked up, and found T.O.P standing right next to me. I felt pressure on my hand, and when I looked down, he was holding it. I pulled my hand away and started the music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment ^^ no bashing pls. im new to uploading :P