What If I Do Like Her?

2 Different Tears

'you can't be serious!'
'when i was leaving yesterday, i passed by ur room, the door was open, and found t.o.p and some girl makin out. t.o.p was shirtless, and the chik was in a bra and underwear....they are probably continuing that now. i unno.....but I HATE STALKERS! i gotta go.'

I put my phone away, and changed. it was nearly 6, so I ate some dinner, and got into track pants and a tank top. I washed my dishes, went to the YG building and Into my room. I danced to I Go Crazy Because Of You. In the middle of the song, someone walked in.
"I'm trying to-" I stopped myself when I saw G-D at the door.
"Oh, hi G-D." I bowed. "I'm trying to practice, you can stay, just please don't bother me." I said with a sad voice. I continued off, and when the song was over, I played I Hate You by 2PM. After 3 more songs, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.
"I'm going now G-D sunbae. Bye." I quietly told him in one tone. I left the building, and went home.

G-D's POV

Why is she so sad? Is it because of T.O.P. Jeez, he's such a bad hyung. He left the damn door open yesterday! I went back into our practice room.

"What took you so long?" SeungRi asked.
"Why are you acting like that Seung Hyun? You were doing a good job being nice to Ha-Neul the other day, now you start making out with some chik?!?" I scolded T.O.P.
"Hey, not my fault. That chik was hot." T.O.P shrugged.
"If Ha-Neul isn't happy tomorrow, I will kill you!" I yelled.
"Why? Do you have feelings for her?" T.O.P scoffed.
"YEAH I DO! Got a problem with that? So what if I like her? I want her happy, and not being sad over some guy that's always mean to her!" I said, then left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srry if the chapter is short