Being Nice?

2 Different Tears

Narrater POV

As Ha-Neul was packing, she listened to some Big Bang songs. She was really attracted to Forever With You, We Belong Together and Hallelujah. When T.O.P's parts came up, she smiled.

*OMG! I am not falling for him, am I? He's being such a jerk to me. Why would I like him?* She thought

After listening to the three songs a few times, she learned T.O.P's parts. She turned the music off, brought her 2 bags downstairs and headed for the door, then the doorbell rang. She opened the door to find the man himself.

"Oh, Choi Seung Hyun, what are you doing here?" She asked puzzled.
"YAH! You're leaving? You didn't even tell us!" He stomped into her house without permission.
"Oh, I'm sorry, can I come in?" He asked, as he sat on the couch. After a long pause, she answered.
"Suit yourself." She said plainly as she sat infront on him on the opposite couch.

"Does your manager know your leaving?" T.O.P asked her.
"Yeah, he agreed. I need to go right now though, so can you hurry up with the talk?" She snapped.
"Okay look, you should've told us you we're going to leave, we got worried when G-D told us you were leaving." He said sincerly.
"Worried? What? Seung Hyun, you're scaring me." She laughed.
"Why are you going to Busan anyways?" He quickly asked.
"Filming." She answered almost immediatly.
"For.....an MV?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Good job mister obvious!" She clapped.
"With-"
"Oh for crying out loud stop with the questions! I'm going to Busan today with ZE:A to film for their new MV and I'll be back in two days! Jeez, you and your questions are getting me scared, as if I'm dying or what-not." She got up, and reached for her bags, but T.O.P picked them up for her, and put it in the trunk of his car. He got in the driver's seat, and turned the engine off. She headed outside, and stood infront of the car, looking puzzled.

"Well, aren't you getting in? You have to go remember?" T.O.P called. She sat beside him in the passender's seat.
"Drive me back to YG's building."
"Why there?" He asked as he drove.
"Just take me there." She snapped. *Why is he being so nice to me? Jeez, his act is getting me worried.* She thought to herself.

T.O.P stopped infront of the building, and just looked at Ha-Neul.
"S-Sunni?" He stuttered calling her by her nickname (given by SeunRi)
"Omo, that's the first time you called me that." She gasped, looking back at him.
"Promise me that you'll be back in 2 days. If you're not, I'm going to Busan, and take you back here." He said seriously. Then she let out a short laugh.
"Wait, you're being serious?" She questioned and he just nodded.
"Araso, araso oppa." She smiled, then got out of the car. He froze at the thought of Ha-Neul calling him oppa for once. She got her bags out, and started walking, but T.O.P caught her arm, turned her around and hugged her.

"Don't get hurt, and be back in one piece." He whispered and she pulled away from the hug.
"Araso!" She saluted him, and walked to ZE:A.

*I'm being serious Kim Ha-Neul. If you don't came back in one piece, I don't know what I'll do.* T.O.P thought, then headed back into Big Bang's practice room.