Leaving~

2 Different Tears

Five days later, I was in my practice room, rapping, singing and dancing. I didn't have too practice, but I got bored at home that day. I was in the middle of rapping to an Eminem song, when someone knocked. I stopped the music and answered the door.

"Hello, are you the new singer?" A tall, handsome man asked.
"Yes, I'm Kim Ha-Neul, debuted at Naomi." I widened the door for him to come in. He made a signal and a ton more guys stepped in.

"Omo." I gasped. I stood infront of 9 handsome looking guys. They bowed and stated something all together.
"Anneyong hasseyo! ZE:A ibnida!" They all chorused in unison.
"Oh! Anneyong hasseyo! Ha-Neul ibnida! You can call me Naomi." I bowed. After they all introduced themselves individually, I clapped.

"It's an honour to meet my other sunbae-nim's! The only sunbae's I met so far is everyone here at YG. It's nice to see a group from Star Empire Entertainment rather than just from the entertainment I'm under. So, is there a reason you guys are here? Just curious." I smiled.
"Yeah, we're actually here to tell you some news." Junyoung told me.
"Oh, really?" I frowned.
"Oh, it's not that bad." Kevin smirked. I looked up at them.
"We're here to tell you that you'll be in our music video. We filmed the other parts, and our stupid manager forgot to get a girl for our MV. He heard about you, and told us to comeback to pick you up. We need to film the parts with the girl, then editing will be done and the MV will be released." Junyoung explained.
"Oh...I'm up for it, but my manager-"
"Oh, our manager already called him. He said it was fine, as long as you comeback in one piece." DongJun interupted.
"Oh alright. When do we leave?" I asked.
"Today. You won't need to do any heavy packing, we're coming back from Busan in two days." Hyung Shik said.
"Oh, alright. Meet me here, out front. I'll go home and start packing." I bowed then left the room. I was almost out of the building, then I heard someone calling me.

"Sunni!!" I turned to see G-D.
"Oh hey G-D sunbae." I smiled.
"Oh, cut the formality."
"Fine. Um, did you want anything?" I asked him.
"Are you going home already?"
"Yeah, actually, I was going to start packing a bit." I giggled.
"Packing? For what?"
"I'm going to Busan." I smirked.
"WHAT?! Why?" He whined.
"Just shotting for a music video! Jeez. It's not like I'm going to die or anything." I put my hand on my forehead.
"With what group, or singer? Super Junior? BEAST? 2PM? 2AM?" He kept shouting out male group names.
"ZE:A." I mumbled.
"ZE:A? They're just rookies." He scoffed.
"And I'm going to be the main girl in the MV. I gotaa go pack, bye!" I stepped out of the building and headed for my car.