Finally~

2 Different Tears
everything is happening too quickly, right? if you guys don't like how it ends, i'll make mulitple alternate endings then ^^ meaning more to read with this story ^^

I Want You Back by Secret
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next thing I knew, Kim Bum and I were really close friends, and well...Seung Hyun...Oh just watch.

I sat in my room, with only a large t-shirt on, typing something on winglin.net.

'She's looking for an outfit at her own clothing store that would be perfect for their anniversary. Meanwhile....he's at his own restaurant, cooking brunch for her. He cooks everything with all his heart, hoping she'll love his food.

After half an hour, she finds the perfect outfit, and get's a text from him saying to go to his restaurant for-'

"Ah, yah! I wasn't done yet. My readers will get mad."
"They will if they find out you-iloveTOP- is actually Kim Ha-Neul." T.O.P smiled at me.
"I hate you. Well, sames goes to you, if your readers find out that you-iloveNAOMI- is actually Choi Seung Hyun."
"I hate you." He narrowed his eyes at me. I laughed then kissed him passionatly.

"Alright you two, now hurry up. It's dinner." I pulled away, looked at the doorway and found my brother.

"Oh, is it something special tonight? Is that why you're here?" I asked.
"Just hurry up, change, and get downstairs." He told me, then closed the door. I looked at T.O.P and he shrugged. I changed with him still in the room.

outfit before her brother came: http:///display_pic_with_logo/52959/52959,1250355385,16/stock-photo-young-morning-girl-in-big-shirt-and-underwear-35316877.jpg

outfit after but in light blue: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ando-store-set-print-3-4-sleeve-pajama-top-shorts-pink-s/info.html/pid.1023141859

T.o.P and I went downstairs together holding hands. He was in just a wife beater and shorts, I was in a whole outfit.

"Jan!!!" YoSeob yelled, then everyone started clapping.
"Congratz!!" Everyone cheered. Beast, Big Bang and my two brothers were standing in front of us clapping.
"G-D you-"
"Oh c'mon. Everyone's been dying for you two to go out!" G-D grinned. I shrugged, then we ate dinner that was prepared by Seung Ri, Jerry and Hyun Seung. After our meal, we had some cake, then everyone went home.

"Seung Hyun oppa, did you call them here?" I asked.
"Yeah..I did. Are you mad?"
"No. They'd find out anyway." I smiled. We went up into his room which was the largest room. I quickly grabbed my laptop from my room, and laid on my stomach on his bed while I continued my chapter. T.O.P did the same beside me. From time to time, I'd write some of his, and he'd write some of mine.

"Oppa, your story is so.....gory."
"Yours is too lovey dovey. I added a twist for you."
"Oh really? What did you write?"
"That they both are actually killers."
"YAH!!"
"You changed mine a bit too didn't you."
"Well...yeah. He goes on a mission to assasinate a man, and right after, the dead man's assistant tried to kill the main guy, yet he falls for her at first sight."
"Not bad. Are you going to tell them iloveNAOMI is actually the T.o.p of Big Bang?"
"Why?"
"Cause I told you're readers that iloveTOP is actually Kim Ha-Neul. And added other stuff to prove it's you."
"YOU WOULDN'T!!" I yelled.
"Submit." He clicked the button and there. It was all uploaded. Quickly, I did the same for him, and submited it.

"HA!" We both yelled.
"Whatever. I'm going to upload my other story." I told him.
"Which one?" He asked.
"You're The Mother Of My Child, why?"
"Can I upload She's Special then? I have only one story, and I don't feel like writing a new one yet."
"Oh fine." I told him. After about an hour, and uploading 5 chapters each, we got ready for bed.

"I'm going to just take a shower kay?" He told me, I nodded. He grinned widely at me, then kissed me on the neck.

"You know what I want." He whispered seductively. He turned around, and headed for the washroom.

"Oh great. Just one month later, and he wants . Good job Ha-Neul. YOu're dating a ." I told myself as I took my clothes off. I put a robe on, and tied it. I messed my hair up a bit, then sat on the corner of the bed. T.o.P came back with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You look good." I complimented. "Oh great. I feel like Lucille from Sin City." T.O.P walked towards me slowly then started kissing me and we ended up having one of the best nights ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------

09/24/10