Mian Hae~

2 Different Tears
sorry for the long hiatus! i didnt know what to write, school just started and my teachers gave me aton of homework. enjoy~

Can't Nobudy by 2NE1
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later...

Ha-Neul's POV

"Kim Bum oppa, you think it's okay? I mean like I'm still promoting my repackaged album. And I only did like 8 performances."
"Don't worry. You'll need a break anyway. You worked too much. You need rest. And you'll join me." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.
"Okay. We'll have a party tomorrow with all my friends and other idols and stuff. Everyone will be there, and you and I will announce that we're leaving for a month." He nodded, kissed me on the cheek then left. I sat on the couch then smiled to myself.

"Finally I can rest. With my Kim Bum." I got my phone out, and started calling some people. After about 20-40 calls, I headed to the building. I knocked on Big Bang's door, and they called me in.

"Hey guys~" I waved.
"Sunni noona!!" Seung Ri said, hugging me tightly.
"What happened to you? We were worried. And you're hair, I thought it was blonde." G-D told me.
"Wig."
"Oh right..." He trailed.
"Anyways, I came to invite you guys to a party. A limo will pick you up at Choi Seung Hyun's house at 5PM. Suits are required."
"What's the party for?" Dae Sung asked.
"Oh nothing much, just be formal." I winked then walked back home.

"Ha-Neul-yah!" I heard calling from behind. I turned around and saw that Seung Hyun guy.

"What?"
"I'm invited?"
"If you didn't notice, I'm only nice to you infront of the guys and other people. You know I don't like you." I said, then continued walking.
"Answer my question." He said catching up to me.
"You are, just so that the other Big Bang members think I like you."
"You really don't know who I am, do you?"
"No, I've told you for the past 2 weeks." I unlocked the door and went inside.

The next night...

( ha-neuls outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/atelier-de-sappho-pleated-chiffon-dress-purple-55/info.html/pid.1011757996)

"Welcome everyone!!! How are you guys liking the party so far?" I spoke into the mic. Everyone cheered.
"Great! Keep partying! I'll be back on in about half an hour." I smiled. I put the mic down, and talked to everyone. I saw Beast, and I went up to them.

"Hey guys! How are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Great!!" They all answered.
"I'm so glad you guys came."
"C'mon. It's your party. All your parties are fun." YoSeob smiled. I laughed, then went back up on the stage.

"Alright everybody! Settle down! It's time for an announcement." I said through the mic. I waved at Kim Bum to join me on the stage.
"Oh! It's Kim Bum!!" I heard a girl say. He stood next to me, and smiled.

"As you all know, I just started promoting my repackaged album 2 weeks ago." Everyone cheered.
"Even though it's been only two weeks, I'm having a goodbye stage tomorrow. I'm going to be resting in america for about 2 months with Kim Bum." Everyone gasped and had sad faces, especially Big Bang.
"I'll be back after 2 months, and will start creating my first ever album!!!"
"Thanks for coming! You can leave at anytime. I'll be here until abour 12-2AM." I got off the stage, and headed to the pool. I walked about 30cm away from the edge of the pool, and when I put my head up, I saw Seung Hyun. I kept walking, and so did he. I stopped when we were shoulder to shoulder, facing the opposite directions.

like this but arms not linked: http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/75546916.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=8A33AE939F2E01FF2F098F46B94049AE842D662AAD36D4B0E4691D404021FC27E30A760B0D811297

"So you're leaving again huh?"
"Yes I am. Hopefully, Kim Bum and I start going out." I smirked.
"You're killing me here Ha-Neul." I turned my head, and he looked at me.

"He's lying about his identity. I'm the guy you forgot, I cooked that lunch for you when you still in the hospital. Don't you remember?!" He raised his voice abit.
"You liar." I snapped. It started to rain and everyone ran into the building except for the two of us.

"Will you stop lying?!? I know the guy I forgot about was Kim Bum, and now I remember. So leave!"
"No! I'm not leaving until you remember every single thing I did to you, and every single thing you did to me! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST THINKING IT'S KIM BUM BUT HE'S LYING!"
"You jerk! He's not lying. I knew that you're someone I shouldn't hang with. You were such a jerk the first time we met, and a jerk after." I said, then widened my eyes. I fell on my knees, crying.

*What just happened. I-I-I'm such an idiot.*

T.O.P crouched down, shaking me lightly.

"Are you okay?! What happened? Are you alright?" He asked.
"Flashbacks....just hit me in the head...Seung Hyun oppa..." I sobbed. He hugged me tighly as I cried into his chest.
"Mian hae Seung Hyun oppa."
-----------------------------------------------------------
09/24/10