DON'T CRY

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

The light disturbed my peaceful sleep as it hit directly to my face. Dammit, I should change my bed’s position later, if I wasn’t in a lazy condition. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust everything in my brain and everything that seemed in front of my eyes. My nose wrinkled in a way that I wanted to, not because there was something wrong. I just wanted to play around with myself. But then that knock on my door woke me completely.

I tilted my head, feeling all confused and couldn’t understand anything. Who was knocking my door? As far I remembered, my manager said he would pick me up later at 10 A.M? And now was just 8 A.M? I sat up quickly, trying to remember anything what happened last night. But whatever I tried to register into my mind, I couldn’t find anything wrong last night. Full of curiosity, I walked lazily to the door and soon came face to face with Hyosung’s bright smile. I frowned, was I really looking on Hyosung?

“Oppa!” Her pet name soon came out from her lips as soon she hugged my neck and gave me a naughty look. I coughed awkwardly, not knowing what to do with her surrounding my neck with her arm. There was a slight panic in my thought as I knew I was looking really bad at the moment. “Mmm… What are you doing here?” I asked and I was cursing immediately in my head as I heard my voice went into a completely different tone. She looked up at me and smirked, a smirk that could make me faint just from staring on it a few seconds.

“Go wash up and then we’ll go to eat breakfast, kay?” She was going to peck my lips but I quickly avoided it and shook my head, “You don’t want to taste me now.” I mumbled as she pouted to me in annoyance. “Let me wash up first.” I said to her as I peeled her arms from my neck. She gave me a glance before suddenly she tightened her arms around my neck again and pulled me into a kiss. I widened my eyes, this girl could be aggressive sometimes. Thinking about that made me smile in satisfaction. I felt proud to have her as my girl. I kissed her back with the same passion before I pulled away from her and gave her a kiss on her forehead to tell her how much I loved her. I gently pushed her away from my body and went to the bathroom. I didn’t hear any protests from her so I thought that mean something positive, I hoped so.

I wasn’t a very romantic man but I knew I had to do something to the fact that I was trapped between my girlfriend my tight schedule. I brushed my teeth while watching my own reflection in the mirror. I gasped in horror and touched my eyes before groaning in annoyance. My eye bags getting bigger than the last time I checked them and the dark shadows were even worse. How could Hyosung bear with me with this kind of appearance? I sighed. I pushed the thoughts away and started washing up, focusing my mind to think what I would do to her later. She had come this far and too morning for us, so she probably was a little bit sleepy and tired and hoping something good, wasn’t she?

I ruffled my hair as the shower kept pouring the water to my body. Why would things become so completely yet adorable when she was around ?

 

 

When I came outside, I saw her was going back and forth in my kitchen so I approached her silently with my hair was still wet and I could feel the water was trailing down to my neck. I admired her in the moment I watched her, she looked adorable and y on the same time. She just could get all of my attention without trying very hard, huh.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I went to sat on one of the chairs. She turned around and gave me a smile but a moment later the smile vanished as she looked at me sternly. “What?” I asked as I gave her one of my best puppy looks. “Why didn’t you dry you hair before going here?” She nagged me as she grabbed the towel from my neck roughly. “Carefully…” I whined as she started drying my hair in a fast movement. “I can’t do it carefully, we’re running out of time and I still have to prepare your breakfast.” She stopped the rub and whispered to me, giving her sweetest smile to me. I smiled back to her and pulled her to my lap, “Why don’t we just order some fast foods? I’m sure we will manage to do everything very well when they are here.” I explained to her with a hint of naughtiness in my voice. She laughed as she slung her arms around my neck again. She didn’t stop laughing while she kept getting closer to me, I only could grin foolishly but the grin slowly disappeared when she showered me with her pecks.

“But I want to cook for you,” She whispered when our lips had parted away, I had opened my eyes while she was still closing hers. Her unsteady breathe made me eager to kiss her until I had the last breathe of her but that would sound too freak so I patted her thigh which was barely covered by any fabric. “Go cook for me then.” I whispered as I kept enjoying her heat by surrounding her waist with my arms. “Stop it.” She whispered but I knew she was smiling too from what I was doing. “Cook something simple so we have more times for ourselves.” I whispered to her as I released her from my grip. She obeyed though and in twenty minutes, we had our breakfast ready in front of us. “Do you want to eat here or in the living room?” I asked to her with a smirk. She tilted her head, trying to figure out what I was trying to say. But she finally gave up and said in a low tone, “Let’s just eat in the living room.” So thus, we brought our plates and glasses to the living room and sat side by side on the couch.

“Feed me.” I said to her with a slight of aegyo in my voice. I thought I saw her blushed for a while but then she hesitantly took my plate and fed me, she was really blushing when I stared on her while chewing the food. “Why are you blushing?” I asked, almost like teasing her actually. “Yah!” She slapped my chest lightly as she bowed. I giggled and continued chewing my foods and let her to be in the position, I enjoyed the moment she was doing the shy acts actually. “Hey, I’m still hungry, feed me more.” I whined to her as I tugged her hand to continue what she was doing. She bit her lips and slowly fed me again. “I’m sorry. It’s my first time to feed my boyfriend like this.” She mumbled while I was staring to her again. “Really?” I asked in disbelief and burst into laugh until I got choked.

She got panic as she made me drink the whole water from her glass and looked at me worriedly. I felt guilty to make her worrying me when I just made a joke of her because of the lack of experiments. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled, feeling ashamed. She giggled as she slowly struggled to sit on my lap, “Why would you feel sorry? You could make a joke of me if you want, because there are a few things new about dating that I learn from you.” She said as she laid her head on my chest. I ruffled her hair, feeling all relieved because she was just getting into my jokes that easily. I kissed the top of her head and trapped her on her position without any desire to let her go, I wanted to stay longer in the position but she was the one who broke it and stared on me lovingly, like I was her long lost treasure.

“Oppa, let’s finish eating the breakfast. I have to go home soon.” She said to me as she took a spoon of my breakfast for her. I nodded, giving her a peck on her lips while she was chewing on her foods. She blushed but fed me anyway, we giggled with our childish way but I didn’t care, my hands slowly circled her body again and made our bodies were parted by the plate only. I inhaled her scent as much as I could, I really loved it.

I just drank my water when the door was slammed open. I twisted in suspicious, Hyosung was standing behind me sacredly, she just washed the dishes and she heard the door slammed too. My manager’s face got into my sight and I could only sigh in relief. He eyed me in a suspicious manner and I looked to my back, “It’s okay, it’s my manager.” I spoke in a soft manner and I caught her eyes which looked at me in a hesitant look. She looked like a lost puppy though, I smiled in assurance and she slowly went to my side, still holding my arms tightly. My manager gasped when he saw her, “Isn’t that Hyosung from SECRET??” “Yeah, hyung. And she is my girlfriend.” I added which made him widened his eyes in disbelief.

“Did I hear it wrong?” He asked, eyeing back and forth between me and Hyosung. “No, hyung. We’re official.” I said proudly and soon got slapped by Hyosung who was glaring on me as if telling me to not speaking too much. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled as I brought her hand, which was linked to mine, to my lips and kissed it. She widened her eyes again but didn’t pull her hand. “W…what??” My manager asked again, stuttered. Ignoring him, I pulled Hyosung to the front door and opened it, she gave me a questioning look but I didn’t reply it with any answers though.

“Hyung! I’m going to ride her back to her dorm!” I shouted before slamming the door closed. Hyosung kept being silent as I dragged her to the parking area, to my car. She even sat there in silence which made me confused and uncomfortable, “What’s wrong?” I finally asked. She glanced on me with the corner of her eyes but refused to answer me. I touched her cheek with my fingers and I was quite surprised with the wet sensation I felt. I glanced to her and saw her crying. I focused my attention on the road again and didn’t say anything after that.

When we arrived in front of her door, she was going to leave the car without saying anything to me but I grabbed her hands and made her unable to come out. “Why?” I asked her quietly and slowly looked to her direction. Her tears were still flowing like a river on her face which made me feeling uneasy about it. “I..I..” she tried to talk but I knew she wasn’t that strong anymore at the time so I brought her into my embrace, telling her that everything was going to be okay.

But her sobs were getting louder, which made me confused. “Oppa… Please be more honest later if we caught in the same situation.” She mumbled between her sobs. I tightened my hug on her, “I will try.” I mumbled back, she lifted up her head and stared deeply into my eyes. I watched how much pain she was going to bear with me and it made feel guilty somehow. I kissed her, hoping that she knew I was going to be there with her, no matter how hurt the pain would be later.

 

“You’re a fragile flower, I know it and I will be careful on you. You make me happy in your way.”