HowCome? I Don't Believe YOU !

The Butler

Taemin's POV
'oh my' i said inside my mind. well she looks like a baby. i see that she is so shock right now. well. whaattuppp yoo !? i have no more of the feeling anymoree ! WOOO i am a Normal Guy. hahaha, kiddin'. now things got back to normal. but what am i doing ? why does she didn't let go off me ? just staring at me ? welll... #duh ~ she is looking at me cause i was like want to kiss her . what the heck am i doing ? i don't feel like i'm doing it ~

"oppaaa ! WTH !? get off" she said sweetly but end up slapping me

"ouchh, what was that supposed to mean ?"

"u wanna cheat Sulli unnie with me ?" she ask innocently ... wutt~??

"nonono, i'm sorry sis. but i don't feel like doing it" still in the position

"what are you talking about ? get me up, no don't let me go or else i'll fall"

" okee aish"

"now, let's get going -_- and let's not talk 'bout it ever again. and i know it's an accident" then she walk away

"okee eunji-ah, i'll take that as a Thankyou ~"  i said to my self as she walking away

 

now we're at my car, not talking, ashame, and akward. oh god make this moment flew away please.. i see thunder striking. oh my god Eunji's skin is being green and now she's facing me.. and she hold a knife and then Zip, it cut me......................................................and of course that is just my imagination. now seriously this moment is the akward moment ever since i met Eunji . eotthokeee !!?!?!!??. now i'm driving my car. hm, maybe we'll arrive at the hospital not long enough for now.

 

 

"eunji-ah ..... i......i.................................................LOVE YOU....." WTF !?!?!!?!? i immediately face-palm my self  HARDLY !.

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT ? you look like what !? u look like me ? what ?" seriously !?

"say whut ? i look like what ?"

"you look like what ? seriously oppaa ??" WUT !?

"nu-uh ... forget it."   oh man ! that is out of my mind's controll ! i don't know what the heck is going on with me right now. i don't even wanted to let out that Trouble-Maker words ! 

 

IU's POV

did i just hear wrong ? did he just say i LOVE you to me or is he telling me that he look like what ? gee what's wrong with you oppa ?? you are being creepy now.i hate it i hate it i hate it ! i wanna get out of this car and wait for oppa to calm down. by the way what's got into him ? 

"by the way oppa, did kyuhyun oppa told you that seohyun unnie is fine / you seems serious and i am so worry 'bout her ."

"no Eunji, she is oke and kyuhyun hyung didn't tell me anything 'bout her , he just told me that to brinig you to hospital safely"   i don't know what to answer, but to stay silent.

"by  the way eunji, not that i'm want-to-know-other's-people-problem-guy, but. why don't you have any Boyfriend ?"   what !?!??!

"oppaaa !~" i hit him. "you don't even know that i have a boyfriend now and you're telling me that i don't have a boyfriend !?"

"hey ! awwhhh" he gasped in pain . " i know okoe !? if u have one, the gossips would be spread from kyuhyun hyung / seohyun / changmin hyun or whatever !"

"so u have one ?" he added...... should i tell him or nott ??

 

"i......................................................"

"youuuu .....?"

 

 

 

"i............................"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i ..................................don't have one .." i gasp.

"ohh, sorry, u wanna find one ?" i immediately hit his wrist.

"i don't do ' BLIND DATES' " i told him him my finger expression. 

"yah ! i'm just trying to help !"

"but that wont help, Lee Taemin oppa.!"

"but i know some guys that is at your age, like... jonghyun hyung, key hyung, minho hyung , you know that charismatic guy right ? . onew hyung, -"  

"stop, i don't wanna know oke ?" i cutted him in laziness but....

"siwon hyung..."  he just keep listing a guy for mee -____-. "eunhyuk hyung, myungsoo hyung, jejoong hyung.." i am shocked by the word 'Jaejoong hyung'

"did you just say...... Jaejoong !? from JYJ ? for god's sake !?!???!"

"yeahhhh..." OMFG he knows Jaejoong O-O "yoochun hyung, oh YEAH ! Yunho hyung !! he is soooo handsome"

"yahh !! are you a Gay !?"

"whatever-_- ~, maybe changmin hyung ???" i hit his arm. no way changmin oppa ! he's inlove with my own sister.

"chanyeollie, Baekhyun-ssi"  b,b,b,baekhyun !? excuse mee ?

"eunjii ~~~ why are you shocked ? u wanna know baekhyun ??"

"nono...."    WHY THE HELL HE KNOWS EXO MEMBERS ?!

"okee ~~ kai, hmmm, luhan....that china deer-looking guy, i think you should meet him. he is really nicee guy .. suho, sehun, k-" s-s-se-se-h-hun ...?

" YAHHH !!?!? OPPAA !!!! WHY THE HELL YOU KNOW ALL OF EXO MEMBER WELL !? "   duh ~~ because it's all 'HYUNG' . i shout i excitment

" heyheyhey calm down... of course i know them, the are all in the same company as me, don't you know i'm one of SME's artists ? including leeteuk hyung, changmin hyung, seohyunnie but she re-sign with Taeyeon noona, and my jagiya, SULLI."

"no i don't know, and how come right now u all are not in KOREA !!!?" i hit him again for telling such a big LIE ! hmpffhh !! i hate lies !

"hey, u don't believe me !? oke ! now, exo are all in San-Fransisco here !  having their Summer Vacation."

"that doesn't even make any sense !" i push him a little, telling him i sill don't believe him.

"well, i you still don't believe me, tomorrow, i'll tell Sehun, Baekhyun, and Luhan to come with me to the nearest five star Cafe downstreet, and you'll follow me ! for proof." he smirk.

"i-i-i, if it's true... i don't know what to say .. i-i justt soo.... EXCITED TO ACTUALLY MEET MY IDOL !!!!" i said and shout at the last sentence

"we're going to arrive soon or later. hmmmm what if..... gimme a small kiss in the cheecks to say thankyou ?"

"w-w-what !? you are flirty oppa ~"

"heyy , just kiddin' . come on ! we need to go there fast ! "

"oke .." i unclapse my seatbelt and i walkout then taemin oppa is probably waiting for me --- am i that slow? --- now we're at the elevator. and there's an ajjuma standing in front of me and taemin oppa

 

"owhh, so sweet ~ young lovee ~~" the ajjuma said

"ahhaha" i hit him cause all he did just laughing !

"sorry ajjuma, we're not together and he have a very pretty girlfriend" i said to the ajjuma with a fake/forced-eyesmile.

"hahhaa, nice for you boy. and ms, you're going to find someone too, soon "

"thankyou for the prayer, ajjumaa.. kamsahamnidaa ~~" i bowed and pull taemin oppa to bow too.

"bye kids, i hope we meet again someday" and then she walk out and leave

 

"well that's unexpected .." i just keep silent 'bout taemin oppa's sentence

i quickly ran as fast as i could to find unnie's room. and ta dahh ... congrats o me i found it ! i open the door harshly then i see kyuhyun oppa, taeyeon unnie, she's still sobbing a little. omg i can't believe she still in that mood. i quickly run to unnie's side and push kyuhyun oppa from her, cause he is blocking ma way ~~

 

"UNNIEE !?!?!  WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU !? I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT THIS SERIOUS.!"

"you can ask that to you dearest oppa next tou you, there" taeyeon said with a simrk and tearry eyes and she's pointing at my oppa .... ? wht's wrong with him ?

" hey Eunji-ah, why did you take it so long ?"

"don't change subject oppa, everybody's telling me to ask about unnie's situation to you. wht did you do ?!" taemin oppa just sit on the sofa, well, he seems comfortable.

"i-i.. i mean ... it was all my fault ." he look at me then look at the ground, to look like he's the guilty one

"what ?" i crossed my arms on my chest, calmly.   " i don't know what are you talking 'bout

then he tell me what happened. OH MY GOD, FOR PETE'S SAKE WHY DID YOU DO THAT OPPA !?!? WHT THE HELL'S WORNG WITH YOU !? i know that it is all an accident and i forgive him. i patted his back telling him that it is not his fault. but deep inside me. i also blame this all on you oppa, cause you seems careless when you're driving. but taeyeon unnie still holding my unnie's hand

"it's oke oppa, it's all an accident. you don't have to blame this all on yourself"

"of couse no Eunji ! it's all his fault." Kyu oppa starting to sob a little. then i gave Taeyeon unnie a you're-not-helping-look.

"oppaa, you don't have to cry. it wont solve a thing."

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

well of course i curse that jerk for doing this to my sister. but i don't hate him. 

 

"taemin, did you tell Sulli 'bout this ?" i come asking taemin and sit beside him. face-palming my self for crying such a long time

"y-yes i did, of course, why wouldn't i ?" he lamely answer stuttrring

"and why is she not coming ?"

"she said she have some schedule with f(x). and she said she'll come here tomorrow morning. i think without me ~" then he lowered his head

"ahh~~ i miss being an artist.... i miss my Girls' Generation... we didn't do comeback since 3 years ago.."

"what ?! so you're and seohyun didn't re-sign from the company?" he ask shockly

"babo oppa !" Eunji says. cause our talking can hear through the room.

"no of course ! Babo ya ! i'm having too much love from the fans and why would i quit !?"

 

Author's POV

taemin goes home while taeyeon and Eunji having a girls talk. and kyuhyun just sit with a plastic chair beside Seohyun's bed. holding her hand. it's just like telling her that he's sorry.
for Eunji herself. can't wait that she'll meeting 3 out of Exo members. she told taeyeon and shockingly Taeyeon knows them well. and probably Seohyun knows them well too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


well hello guys.................... i'm so so so so so so so sorry for not updating it for long time ! you know what ??? hahaha actually i'm busy reading Exo's fanfic !! cause now i love Exo so much and that tells you why i bring up Exo in this story ... keke... is there any EXOTIcs HERE !?!?!?!... Kamsahamnidaa.. Annyeongg ..

 

THERE IS A DREAM CONCERT NOW ! AND THERE ARE SNSD, 4MINUTE AND EXOO !!! YAYY !! FINALLY EXO COMEBACK TO STAGE BUT WITH OLD SONGS.. TT-TT WHY WONT THEY HAVE THEIR COMEBACK SONG !?!?! IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY ! TT-T

 

bonus luhan's GIF... heheh he's so adorable, can't get him outta my mindd ! ^-^v

 

-GL