TRUTH

The Butler

Seohyun's POV

i think i fainted in that waiting area. ! why did they took it so long? if they come out maybe i would feel better. now my vision's starting to blur, i can't see people so obvious but i know there's some one carrying me now. that man surely is kyuhyun. i don't care and i lost my vision when i was carried

"seo are you oke?" he said while driving

"uhh, my stomach.." i said and we are in my car now, i can see his face clearly that he is driving me home

"sorry for the long conversation just now with the doctor." i didn't say anything but just keep quiet

"yea, right, it took you forever just to talk 'bout unimportant things. what are you talking about back then? STARCRAFT!?" i ask scartasticaly

"w-what? why starcraft? haha"

"uhh , forget it"

"i need to tell you something but it doesn't mean that i'm insolent.." he said i put on my confuse and curious face " it's about you, he said i must take care of you or should i say as yourbodyguard, cause sorry you live alone in that mansion, the doctor said he's afraid something's bad maybe going to happen and your father is going to kill him. but i hope there's nothing's bad going to happen"

"what you mean?"

"i promise i'll keep distance between us." he said akwardly.

"hmm whatever." i said to him, he doesn't look happy when  i said that. "okay okay, gee.. don't feel like that. i know you wouldn't"

"thanks" then we arrived home. the maids welcome me home. i know that they hated me, because they are jealous. i don't know why. and guess what? kyuhyun told me that too. WTF!? why did my father hire maids that are about at my age? why didn't he hire maids that are already 40yearsold above? although there's one maid/ should i say nany that's already 55 years old. she's very nice to me. while others are disgracefull and always tries to flirt with kyuhyun. but good thing they all want to do whatever i said. URGH ican't tkae it anymore ! i want my daddy fire them all except the nanny.

"bye seohyun, i'll go to my room now."

"bye" i give him a goodbye and a cute smile. and....... the maids are looking at me in deep anger. "What are you looking at!? you welcome me home right? go to your room, each. do whatever  you want as long as you don't brake the rules! understand?!".

"yes maam" said 9 of them. but where's the nanny?."hey you come here!" i point at some maid. "where is Mrs.Soo?".

"sorry Ms.JooHyun, she said she will be at her home because her son, the 7 yearsold boy have a extremely rare deseas that can effected the boy's life, so she can't tell you before she go to her home and she told me to let you know." the maid said

"oke, go to your room" i comment her, i call her because she didn't seem SO jealous to me and quite nice. but, i just said it , they all are trying to flirt with kyu.

7am.

suddenly my phone rings and vibrates at my wooden table beside my large bed. i take it and it is a text message, i read them

from : Mr.Seo (father)

to : me

hi my dearest daughter, sorry i haven't called you, messeged you, chatted with you for over 2 years. because i'm extremely so busy and everytime i wanted to do that i , i feel so tired. you know what's my job, don't you honey? today (March 23rd 2005) we're going to visit you. sorry for this late news. but i really miss you Seobabyy.. it's been over 10 years :)

-Love ,dearest Umma & Appa

yeah, right, you love me. "why? if you love me you wouldn't leave me alone with a big mansion in COUNTRYSIDE like this. it's making me crazy. and all of the school students hates asian.urghh" i mumbled myself. i don't reply his messege and i just text kyuhyun to go to my room, i want someone to talk with.

From : SeoJooHyun

To : Cho Kyuhyun

kyu oppa, i want to talk.

suddenly i heard someone's running and it's get closer and closer to my room, i expect it's kyuhyun.

"seo? is everything's alright?" he suddenly bust into my room then shout in tirednedd

"gee relax, i just said that i wanted to talk -_-" i applied a not-in-a-mod face

 

Kyuhyun's POV

From : Ms.SeoJooHyun

kyu oppa, i want to talk

what ?? i hurry go outside and run to her room. i was worried, i thought she's crying, but..unfortunately..

"seo? is everything's alright?" i ask as i bust to her room.

"gee relax, i just said that i wanted to talk -_-" 

"uhhh.. i thought it was something serious O-O"

"come, take a chair, sit beside me i wanna tell you something" i quickly do what she says.

"kyu, my appa and umma are in their way here, from south korea .. and" i cried. "w-w-w, why you crying?"

"nonono, i think some dusts effected my eye, don't worry" actually i don't cred, it just tears flow down from my eye slowly

"owh sorry, it's because i talked about parents? sorry, sorry i-i , didn't mean to.."

"no it's oke.." i lowered my self again .. uhh i really miss my parents.TT.TT

"if, you can, you know.. tell what happened? if it'll make you better ?" i guess, yes

"oke, i was just like you here. living in a big big mansion, i thought i have all that i wanted there, but this woman keep bothering me, i even didn't like her. but she just kept bothering me, let's just skip the story, she mad then she order some Killers to kill my parents, before that they k-kidnapped them first. then i heard t-they, w-was dead" i let down my tears then seohyun looks sad too. "then i just knew that SHE is the one who was doing that to me, then yeah, she is. then she took my family richness, all of it, she kicked me from the mansion, then i lived in the street. but before she kicked me the last words came out from . i hate you Cho Kyuhyun, i loved you but you always feel disgust with me ! why ? you are so mean ! now that i've taken all from you, and your parents' life too. since then i knew she was all behind all of that." 

"shh,shh..don't cry. i know how that feels."

"it's oke, i kinda get all over it now"

"so? you are just like me back then? you use to live in Mansion?" 

"yeah" haha! she finally know about me. "but i'm nothing but a poor man now"

"hmm, by the way,my umma and my appa should be here any time."

"but, you never told them that you hired a new butler?"

"it's oke, just hide in your room. they won't know"

"hmm, but what if they will? and don't you have any siblings ?"

"i have, and its a step-sister. they adopted her 7 years ago." what ? step-sister? 7 years avgo !? whatt??

"i have too, but when i was kicked from my mansion, i don't know where she went."

"wow, poor thing, maybe she's the one who's my parents adopted??" OhMyGwd

"she shout her name oke ? hana,tul..."   "Lee Ji Eun but she likes to be called IU" we both say. WHATTTTT!?!?!?? IT IS HER

"whatt !?" i said

"whattttn the hell!?!?!?" she shouted in shock too.

 

 


to be continue.. haha, maybe this night i'll update.. now my PC is going to be use by my lil sis.. byee

stay tune if you WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IF THEY KNOW IU is their sister and step sister.

-GL *bowing 90*