NO!

The Butler

Kyuhyun's POV

whoaa.. it is a very bright morning. the sunlight come through my windows. i went out and ask some of the maid if Seohyun's parents leave / not yet. then she said they haven't come home yet. YEAH! but, is this maid trying to flirt with me , euw... i quickly run and shout wtf, and luckily she is running away too urghh, this is insane. now i'm running to seohun's room. it's 7:00 am on the main room's clock.

"knockknock seohyun, are you awake?" i shouted
"uhuh, come in" i heard she's awake. i look around and there's nobody, so i come in
"whtsup?"
"mom didn't come home yet?"
"andwae, sorry."
"good."
"what !?"
"yea, i said 'Good', whts wrong with that?"

"SEOHYUN ! GET OUT NOW !!" i heard someone's shouting from outside, i bet it's Mrs.Seo.
"what ? urghh" she mumbled
"where am i supposed to get out ?"
"just hide in the closet.~" she said in laziness.
"but, don't you have private things-s..(?)" akwarddd....
"yeah, right.. uhh.."
"SEOOOOOOOHYYYYUUUNN!"
"ALRIGHT I'M COMING!!!... go hide under my bed.. hurry!"
"oke got it."
"COMING MAA!!"


 

Seohyun's POV

"what ma?"
"i think your father wanna talk to you about smoething ."
"wht !?" i face my father. urghh
"this.." then he show a file of papers and put it / throw it on the table."you know what that means, right?"
"school, wht am i suppose to do with it? "
"baboya! you're going to school starting tomorrow"
"NE !? WHAT !?!? SCHOOL !!?? I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL !!"
"you must go honey, for the good of your future" my mom said
"NO!!" i pushed and throw the paper away from me then i cried, the run to my room. and locked it.

"i hate my father 'hikshiks' he never listens, he, he nver LISTEN EVEN ONCE !! URGH!" i wanted to throw the pillow but..
"w-whats wrong seo?" somebody said that, ah its kyu i forgot that he's under my bed.
"kyuuu!! eottokeyoo !? my dad want me to go to schooll... haaa!!!!" i cried. i cried because i'm scared. i cried because i'm afraid i got bullied like 2 years ago. i cried because i know they hate Asian. i cried because i know that i'm going to meet my old classmates. i cried because many terrible things popped out from my head

"why you cry ? it's just a school.. are you afraid of schools?"
"not like that .. it's jusst.. urghh !" i cover my eyes with my hand."they hate Asian.. and you know what."
"owh.. just be string, oke?"
"hey !" i suddenly change my sad face iinto happy face . "how bout you come with me to the school ?^^"
"w-what !?" 
"yeah ! i'll told my daddy.. yeah right he look at you as my chingu.. umm i'll pay it for the change"
"what !? i didn't do anything to you .."
"yes, if you come with me to school"
"hmm.. i gues.. i .."
"pleasee..pleaseee.. i'm afraid.."
"oke i have no choice." i get out and i was about to tell appa and umma... but they left -_______-"

"EUNJI ! WHERE ARE YOU!?" i shouted
"what unnie ? i'm reading you piano notes."
"HEY !.." i quickly run to he to piano. "don't, i'm shy."
"why ? it's beautiful.."
"what ? since when you can read notes ?"
"well.. i can't but everything you make is beautifull.."
"ahh~ thx eunji.."
"haha.. girls..~ ch.." kyu sighed. what does it mean?
"what !?" eunji reply
"ahh.. forget it"
"let's go somewhere together. i'm so bored .."
"hey unnie !"
"what ?"
"i heard that you'll go to school tomorrow..sorry i'm not going cause my school off in seoul."
"that's oke. kyu's coming."
"what !? is that right oppa?"
"yup."
"haha.. good luck, i knew it, i know you'll end up together."
"eunji, zip it. the truth is i don't wanna go to school so much, but i have no choice cause my name's on the list."
"its oke unnie.. school is fun."
"yea easy for you cause most of your classmates are asians. in here, they hate asians."
"don't be like that. i got you oke ? and can you start calling me Oppa?"
"what !? oppa ? why ?" i asked
"cause i'm older that you.. #duhh~"
"oke.. that make a sense."..."kajja!"

 

No One's POV

they went to mal. and go for some movies together. but eunji is so happy, everytime they walked, eunji was staring at them because they look so romantic together and because she is happy of her oppa and her step-unnie have a crush. she never could imagine having better siblings like them. caring, love, and kind.

 

 

 


well.................. sorry for the short update and sorry because i have so many school assignments to finished., now i'm free and tomorrow coming with Day 10 , seo and kyuhyun's first day in School . stay tune..

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.! NO SILENT READERS. DESCRIBE IT ! HEHE

-GL