Time with You

The Butler

SORRY.. Mianhae for not updatiing for almost a week. cause i have to abroad. hope you understand . :)


 

Seohyun's POV
i wake up. and go to shower. then brush my teeth, and change my outfit. and finally i get out from my room. i saw my dad. i ran to him. i have to talk to him about something even he annoys me so much with his act.

"dad, i hv to talj to you about something"
"wht?" omg he is so annoying
"i don't want to go to school.. i-"
"oke" wow!!! he answered it coldly and then he took his phone then..
" my daughter wanna quit. i'll be right there" i just remain silent because i was so shocked with his action
"wh-wh-WHAT !? is that that easy to quit ?"
"just go back to sleep, me and your mother will take care of this ." then he called my mom which of course his wife then my mom gimme a kiss and they leave.

"oh YEAH!!" i i threw my bag full of unimportant books unconsciously then ran to my room in joy !

To : Kyuhyun

kyu, come here right away. i have an awesome good news. seriously

 

then about 5 minutes i heard / i think he ran to my room then soon he knocked.

"come"
"wht ??" he inhale and exhale.
" you know whatt ???" i said excitedly
"yeah , whatt !?!?"
"dad get out us out of the schooll !!!" i said it more excitedly
then i ran to him and get off of my bed then he ran to me too. we hugged. then we let go and the atmosphere getting akward

"sorry.. hehe"
"no, i'm sorry" he said
"soo.. ??-"
"so, wana go out ? i mean go out , go out like go out.."
"what ?"
"you know.. go out.. hmm like.. d-d-dat-t"
"owh, that, oke. well i thought you never ask" i said. OMG he's asking me to go out with him ! hahahah!!
"oke.. hmm.. shall wee?? " he ask akwardly .. hmm
"ok"

we are in my car, he's driving.
"where you wanna go ?" 
"everywhere ok" i said. i don't really know 'bout that
"oke.. let's go to the park . oke ?"
"yp, parks oke." i said and my phone's ringing
"yoboseoo?" i said cutely "oh unnie, no, 'm going to the park. wih kyu. no, we're not doing anything -_-.. stop it, bye. oke.oke" i hang up
"taeyeon eh ?"
"yeah."
"what did she said ?"
"she said what do you two up to ? omg that's so messed up -__-" then we smiled and giggled akwardly . why this is always so akward when the time like this ??

 

Kyuhyun's POV
"she said what do yout two up to ? omg that's so messed up -__-" then i smiled akwardly and she did it too. i'm so lame at dates. eventhough i never date a girl before but i don't know anything about this so i kinda lame. ahhh ~ we arrived

"ok let's go, kajja"
"hm, i'm at you're back" she said that when i was about to open the cardoor.
"why ?" 
"i'll follow.."
"oke"  now we are walking to the park. this is so akward. i wish i haven't ask her like this it'll be not so akward like this. i miss being her butler . not a butler like this.
"OKE. stop t seo. i'm not letting a girl walk behind me. i look like a total doofis."
"hahha, why ? it's oke."
"no it's not. come on ." i pull away her arms to the nearest seat
"hmm please.." then she let go. "i'm not sur-re (?)" WHAT !?
"what ?"
"hmm, i'm not used like this." she said
"find. just walk beside me to that chair. if tired you can slow down. i'll too"
"Oke.." now we're walking side by side
"soo?" i said, i don't really know how to start a conversation 
"well.. you sure is a boy who don't know how to start a conversation, haha" then she laughed. man i got busted ._.
"yeah, oke, alright ahah" i hit her arms gently
"hmm, since when you interested at me? just asking oke ?"
"i'm not saying that i am interested in you. i just saying that i like you. i mean like you like like you like you."
"hm ok, but since ?"
"if i like you, it's since i saw you in that magazine. but since high school i got interested in you."
"owh. oke."
"how bout you ?"
"since you came to my home and.. you know.."
"hahah its alright if you dont want to continue" i lowered myself. i've already knw i don't deserve this. it's should be changmin hyung in my place. i kinda feel bad for him .

"aww, my feet's hurts"
"hmm, is that oke ?" i quickly check on her right foot
"it's oke, get up kyu." i know she is shy for me to check out his foot cause she wear cute mini dress. i respect that. " i just carry my heels and continue the walk"
"oh, for god sake" i went down then i carry her at my back
"what the heck kyu !?" she shout at me. but there's only 2 couples in  that park but they are in a very far distance.
"it's oke." hmm,she's light of course its alright for me to carry her. "i can handle his"

 

Seohyun's POV
"what the heck kyu !?"
"it's oke." not it's not! . " i can handle this"
"i can handle this either, we can walk on grass it'll make my bare feet not hurts"
"it's oke, we're almost there"
"urghhh whatever" i just keep holding him at his back. idc what people think. about 2 minutes he putted me down at some bench.
"thanks. is your back hurts ?" i ask. i feel bad
"awww..." then he sit. " no it's not"
"you're aw-ing"
"no, it's oke, you're light how can i hurt my back ?"
"haha whatever..~" then i gave him merong
"why you did that ?" he ask , then i gave him a merong again
"well, i an do it too " then he did a merong. hahah lol we're having fun, talking and talking and we didn't forget to did some merong cause it's fun. then about an hour after the talk. i said i'm hungry to him an we dicided to go to the nearest cafe. 

"you can hold it right untill we arrived ? hahhaa" he said, what does it means ?? haha
"yea of course -_- what am i ? an elephant ?"
"even an elephant can hold it hahah"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"even an elephant can hold it hahah" well, i did that cause there's nothing to discuss. i dont want to put the akward atmosphere again.
"whtever~~" then she give me a merong again. i gave her too.
"stop meronging . you look ugly " i said haha
"HEY!!!!" i think she's annoyed
"well.. you shouldn't -"
"KKYYYYYYYYUUUU !!! WATCH OUT !!!"
"woooooo" BAM>Crash. we crash a truck. i fainted a while then i relised i was outside the car. the windows got broken and i just relise . WHERE's THE IS SEOHYUN !? i quickly get up with all i might . my head bleeds badly. my vision's Bluring. my left foot hurts and i see so many tiny glasses covered my jeans, some of them are in. i walk to see seo with all i might. i saw a group of people makng circle.  quickly brag into the group. i'm in . i saw seo. she bleeeddd soo bad. her head flows so many blood to the street, she is beside the car ! OMG this is the one who's making people stare at her ! one one's helping ! they're so mean ! i quickly make her face me . then i touched her cheeck then i called her name.
"seooo !! omonaaa seoo i'm so sorry,,, omg this is all my fault sorry sorry!!" what they're just staring !?
"WHAT  ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT !? HELP HER !" i heard someone was calling a taxi. now i'm on the way to the nearest hospital .

 

 

 


hahaha, sooryy again .. and wht you think ? is it bad ?? no right ?? hehe i hope its a o.. bye.. mianhae for updating now.. i'll update maybe tomorrow and it's a secret. its going to wow you hahah bye .. good night ..

 

-GL