Stuck (what!?) GoodTHINGTHOUGH

The Butler

sorry , now  will write in diffrent way , is it a bad idea or a good idea ? tell me .. if i didn't maybe you'll get bore ^^

-GL


Seohyun's POV

"i think we're stuck O-O" he said.                                                                                                                                                                                  

"what !? how come ? it's not a technical problem too , right ??" i complained.

what ? we're stuck ? in this not-very-large-room ? and again, the Aircons are not working cause there are no remote controll in the room. eottoke ?? i don't want to be stuck here -_- it's not fun.                                                                                                

"so? mind if you tell what happened to you back then ?". i keep silence for a few seconds , then                                      

"i just want to know what are you thinking back then? why you said such a words?"  what ??i am so mad right now.

"and , now, i don't know what are you talking 'bout, seohyun, tell me in detailed what's your problem?"

"i'd told you it's you, the thing is you make me sick, kyu!" i cannot tell the truth, so i just try to hide it.

"but, i'm your but-...ohh , are you dissapointed that i said-"

"said WHATT !?" i cutted him

"that i said, .............. i don't like you that way?" what !? he teased me !? he just broke the rules.

"you broke some of the rules." i said coldly

"see ? if i answer i have feelings for you, i would break some of the rules and you'll fire me" he said gently

"what did you mean you like me? don't try to flirt, or you may break the rules." i said to him coldly

"look, Miss.SeoJooHyun, actually i-" suddenly the lights off. you know that i am a coward when its come to dark. now, i must fine the light switch, and yet, kyuhyun is searching for the light switch. and not too long he found it. the lights back on

"soo ? where are we?" 

"please, you don't have to pretand, don't try to do anything. or you'll break the rules and i'll fire you"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"look, Miss.Joohyun, actually i-"suddenly the lights off. what the hell?? again? i hope it'll not get hauted atmosphere around here. i sweated. oh thank god i found the light switch and thanks god again it works, the lights back on.

"soo ? where are we?" i was confused

"please, you don't have to pretand, don't try to do anything. or you'll break the rules and i'll fire you". everytime when i hear the words 'i'll fire you', i get more nervous.

"hey, don't talk like that. don't be ert, i'm not gonna do anything to you" i complained back

"then what are you going to say back th-"

"i wanted to say that i actually, Likes you" say whattt !?

"WHAT YOU MEAN ? you just break the rules you know !?"

 

No one's POV

"WHAT YOU MEAN ? you just break the rules you know !?" she said, with a shocking voice but regrets in her heart.

"sorry , i do , i really like you, don't you see? i become your butler for what ? to protect you , to be with you, but i'm not planning something -_-" he explained. seohyun got shocked, she can't believe she heard that words coming out from kyu's mouth, it is so unexpected.

"i-i-i-i-i-i..uh i-i-i" seohyun cannot spit it out because she was so shocked.

"i know, you feel disgust, but now i'm telling you the truth, please forgive me, i know right now you feel disgust more than ever" he pouted and lowered himself. seohyun feels more sorry for kyuhyun to say something like that. for some information, the preactice room is not too large, it's like 5x4m long, they are now sitting on the floor side by side. it was akward though, seohyun is sitting beside kyu, and kyuhyun too,15cm way from each other, it must be a really akward moment when kyuhyun is confesing his feelings to her.

"a-a-are you serious ?" , "and please i don't feels disgust at all, i feel ... relief" she said to kyuhyun in happy voice. the words change kyuhyun's face from pouting to eye-popped face.

"w-what ? say what ? why are you relief? if i were you i feel like the most disgusted woman in the entire uni-"

"you're too much kyu-_- , you have lowered yourself TOO MUCH! stop it , i don't like it. but, btw, why are you saying that you like me ? is it a feeling ? cause just now i heard you and leeteuk oppa, that you don't like me that way" she said

" no , i do , really , and yes , it's a feeling. i said no because i was too shy to answer, but deep in my heart i very2 like you. for you to know, you're my first crush ever" he explained in careness.

"oh, so sweet. but seripously, i kinda dissapointed you said no -_-"

"why are you diss-, oh , y-y-you l-like me t-"

"yes , i like you, i love you. when i met you for the first time, and the next day you seems so careful to me. i like that, it's like you're the most careful people i have ever met" 

"oh my god, that's so much a relief" then he hug her. " i thought you feel disgust"

"please , cho kyuhyun, seriously-_- i don't feel disgust a bit. if i can tell, you kinda cute" she complimented him

"WTH !? if i'm cute, you're the most cutest woman ever" he replied

"stop flirting, seriously... about the door....(?)" she's changing the topic

"oh yeah, let me help that". kyuhyun go near the door, and kicking it repeatedly, with all his power and one kick, the door finally opened.

"oh thankyou thankyou thankyou so muchh you did that !" seohyun said it in joy. "come on let's go home"

"neh"

 

seohyun's POV

i was so upset that we got stuck up in m,y usuall practice room together. but that upset truns into pleasure. and yet i was so happy we stuck in that room, because we are sonfesing to each other right now.. what a life.. now we are going home, kyu is driving and this time i am sitting at the backseat because i'm a little shy to him about just now. but WHO CARES !? finally i can know the truth .

Kyuhyun's POV

see ? it was not a bad situation that we were stuck in that room. at first seo thinks i'm gonna do something to her. but finally i can explain how i feels, i feel so relief now. but why she take a sit at the backseat now? what's wrong withh her ? and i don't wanna people picture me and seohyun and boyfriend and girlfrind/ wife and husband. so its oke that she sits at back.

 

 

 


so ? is it a bad idea to write like this ? ^^

-GL