My Fault

The Butler

Kyuhyun's POV

now i'm panicing, oh god.. this is all my fault . i ran to the emergency room. goodthing that there's a doctor who spotted us. no, it's not him, this is a diffrent hospital. cause i remember that seohyun don't want to go to that hospital. the doctor seems... he quickly call the nurses for help then i placed seohyun on the moving-wheeled bed then i was stopped by the doctor who toldf me that i cannot come in to the Emergency room.

about 5 minutes later.

"how is it doc ?" i said that and stand up when i first saw the doctor comes out from the emergency room.
"do Miss.Joohyun have a personal illness ?" well, he know seohyun's name  cause seohyun's kinda popular,.
"yes, but is she okay doc?" i know there's something's not right. i can see it from the doctor's face

 

"no, she's not. many tiny glass come inn to her arms and her chest(sorry) is injured sorry..... and ... many blood rans out. and her head injured badly.. andd what about you ? why don't you get yourself a repairation because you head and you body parts seems injured too"
"it's oke doc. miss.joohyun first that need to be safe"
"but, who are you ?" hmmm.... wht do i have to answer !? if i tell him that i am her butler, he won't open  up about seohyun with me....
"i'm her bestfriend" sorry seohyun . "so ?.. about her ?"
"oh yeah, she need a surgery because of her head and her chest. was the car crash crash badly ?"
"yes, it was."
"oke now , Miss.Joohyun cannot continue to the surgery room. her blood type is rare in this hospital. so, we will wait until the blood stock is ready .."
"WHATTTT!!!!!!?!??!??!??, you doctor, neeedd... too.. doo... the SURGERY NOW !! she cannot wait, she's dying !" i shout to the doctor then the doctor became remain silence.
"sorry... but we've tried the best we can. maybe some of your friends have the same blood type as miss.joohyun. now i'm going to have another patience bye. take your time with miss.joohyun"

i qucikly ran to her and she was carried to the main VIP room this time. i accompany her. sitting beside her with a chair. the rooom is so cold. i am crying so bad.

"s-seoo.. i'm sorryy ... i'm so, sooo sorryy..i didn't mean to do this on purposeee.. hikshiks. " i cried and whispered it . i can't talk normally. i cried because seeing her with a respiration-tool-helper, i cried because seeing her injjured so bad. she is so helpless. i pitty her. she is now unconscious.

"seooo... wake uppp pleaseee... let's get you home and i promise you'll safe there with your little step sister..." i cried and cried. then suddenly........ i saw her fingers mooved.
"seo ? you hear me ? i am not kidding right now." i said that. and i whisperr ..: "saranghae" to her ears. after that i cried. 

about 7 minutes later i took out my phone then i called taeyeon first. you know why i called her because i know she cares about seohyun and she is her bestfriend. 
"hello , tae, s-seo g-got an accident. noo !!! hahaha seriously not the right time to joke around, it's serious... uhuh... nonono, it's my fault... tae.. stop crying.. i hope to see you here. no, the other hospital, i don't know i forgot the name of this hospital. uhuh. oke bye. please stop crying and focus on your driving.. oke.. oke good you'll tell him oke, bye i'm going to ell taemin and changmin hyung. bye drive-safe !"
i cried when i heard taeyeon cried.

then i told taemin. but i'm not sure that i would tell changmin. maybe later..

"uhhh,,, OMGGG... is she okayy !?!? ohh my dongsaeng..." oh it taeyeon.. she cried. her face was so wet . her eyes are now red. but leeteuk hyung is just speechless and he just watch seohyun with tears flowing down his face

"ahhh !" taemin came in " IS SHE OKE !?" in a worried face.

 

Taemin's POV

"no, she's not" kyuhyun hyun says, WHAT !?? " omg , wht happened to my sis ... TT.TT" then kyu told me what happened.
"damn you kyu what did you dooo !?!??!!?" then i hold his shirt (chest part). i was really angry ! why didn't he drive safely !? STUPID!! 
"taemin, slow down, this is an accident, it's no one's fault." leeteuk hyung said that. i calm a little a let go of his shirt
"sorry, i know it's my fault, i really am"
"stop sorrying hyung. SORRY cannot change anything. urghh" i hold my head
"have anyone tell eunji about it TT-TT" taeyeon noona said that but her voice is so ...
"oh yeah ! i almost forgot ! i'll call her" kyuhyun said. ahh that guy !!! not that i hate him , but.. urghh its complicated

"ahhhrrgghh she's not answering"
"try again and again. this is important to her" i said.
"sorry taemin, i know you're mad at me. "
"yeah, it oke. its an accident"

"eunji, what ? you've heard ? oh oke bye"
"wht did she said ?" leeteuk hyung ask kyu
"she said she've heard it. but.. how ?"
"owh"
"and she's not going to come here fast because she is in really important situation right now."
"okeee... long time no see her." i said. i met her about 3 years ago. i don't even know that she's in san francsisco 2 days agoo -_-
"yoboseo ?" kyu hyung answer his phone " what ? where are you ? oke. urgh but i must not leave seohyun like this now." okay whatever"
"wht's wrong? and noona please stop crying, you'll make your eyes comes out." i said. i'm so pitty taeyeon cannot stop crying like that.
"it eunji, she said she need someone to pick her up at Jimmy's Restaurant." 
"what !?that's outta town ! where have she been ? with who ??"
"hahahah, you worried too much, you like her taem ?" leeteuk hyun teas me.
"hey, its seo's lil step sis. of course i care. she said i'm like a step brother. besides i will always love sullii because-"
"stop it. you disgust mee -_-" leeteuk said
"you wanna pick her up taemin ?" kyu ask me, maybee ?.. but what would sullli think ? ahh that's not wht i must think of. now is the time to bring the sisters back together.

"oke, i'll pick her up. see you. i'll be back at 8 pm"
"what ? you take it 5 hours just to go to jimmy's? "  taeyeon said.
"of course --- its a long way..".
annyeongg all, wish me safe.. i'll bring IU here.. byee"
"annyeong.." they all say

"be carefull with eunji, don't do anything supid" kyuhyun said. i kinda make my heart beating when he said that. why i must care so much of IU ? she's just my lil sis. nothing more ....... what if... i.... like...her... ????? noo ? what ?? urghhh

 

 


soo ?? NO SILENT READERS PLEASEEE>>................................ (:

 

i'll update with taemin's answer and eunji (IU) will meet her comma sister... huhuuu TT.TT

 

-GL