o2

I'm Engaged

Another chapter , a short one though . I'll update the next chapter tomorrow ! I'm off to sleep , Good Night ^^

 

 

Changmin's P.O.V

I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom . Whispers could be heard as I walked out . Every time she wanted to pull her hand back , I just squeezed it tighter . Her face showed that she was in pain , but I could care less . I dragged her into an empty classroom , locked the door and walked towards her slowly . 

"Do you have a freaking problem with me ?!?!?!" I could feel my blood boil in anger . She didn't answer but instead , she sat on a chair like a statue and looked at me as if I'm insane ! "YAH ! Answer me you --" "You WHAT !?!?!? ? Pfft ... You know , you dragged me out from there , to here and you're being mad ? What the hell ?!?!?" She said as she stood up . "Do you really have to say that ? That I was 'ually aroused' !?!?!?" I was fuming with anger . "Well , its true anyways ... You were groaning so loud that almost half of the class were looking at you !" "DO YOU THINK LIKE I CARE ?!?!?" I screamed and she shuts showing a shocking expression . I smirked "Scared huh ?" I walked towards her . One step that I took , one step back she took . Once she hit her back to the wall , she gasp . Knowing that she's trapped . I smirked as I place both hands on her waist . Her eyes widen as she gasp . She looks cute ! God Changmin ! Snapped out of it ! I looked at her face features . Her big eyes , sharp nose and there , her parted lips . I leaned in , not aware of my actions . As I was leaning in , the school bell rang . She pushed me away and got out of the classroom .

I froze on the spot . What the hell did I just do ? Me , wanting to kiss her ? Have I gone insane ? What's this feelings I got from her ? There was electric current flowing in me the moment I touched her . I sighed and sat on a chair . I have gone insane .

Sooyoung's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with him ? Leaning in , to kiss me ? No , that could not happen and would not happen ! I mean , I'm engaged ! Its called cheating behind my fiance back ... I sighed and mumbled to myself , "I've gone insane"