o6

I'm Engaged

Annyeong ~ It has been a long time since I updated right ?? To tell you the truth , I just got back from camp yesterday afternoon and I was sleeping like a pig until late at night >.< So sorry if I didn't have time to update ! So , here's the update ^^ Enjoy ~


Sooyoung's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I squeaked out my voice, feeling my throat going dry. He chuckled, "Unhappy to see me huh, Soo?" he raised an eyebrow. I shook furiously as I screamed, "Get out Dad, GET OUT!". His facial expression softens, "Soo, honey, listen --" "No dad, get out of here right now before I lose it!" I gritted my teeth so hard that I could feel them breaking. "I'm sorry" He whispered as he went out from the house. I failed to keep my tears in me as I dropped onto the floor sobbing away.

Changmin's P.O.V

I walked down the pathway with my hands full of groceries heading towards Sooyoung's home. Just a few steps away from the door, the door bursts open revealing a man in his late fifties coming out from the house. Who's he? What's he doing here? I just stood in my place looking at the man groaning with his hands on his hair grabbing tightly as if he's in frustration. Does he have any relation with Sooyoung? Sooyoung! Oh My God! My eyes widen in shocked. How can I forget about her when who knows what's she doing inside and that man did.

I quickly fasten my pace as I got into her house. There she was sitting in the middle of the living room hugging her knees and shaking. "Sooyoung?" I whispered. Her sobs got louder. I dropped the groceries on the floor as I rush towards her. "Hey, hey.. Calm down, you're safe now." I said those words to calm her down and also hugged her to give her warmth. As her sobs gets softer, she pulled away from me slowly and wipes her tears. "Thanks" She whispered. I nodded in reply of her thanks. I stood up, walked to the kitchen and took a glass of water for her. 

Sooyoung's P.O.V

Why is he here? Isn't he dead? He left me all alone for more than 5 years and appeared in my house... How did he even knew my address? All these questions got me a headache and I rubbed my temples. I felt a hand gripping my hands, I looked up and saw Changmin... And then, darkness is all I could see after.


So how was it? I know I broke my promise like a lot but then, there is always something in my way when I want to update.. I'm so sorry >.< Forgive me guys!!

Wait for the next chapter >.<