o5

I'm Engaged

Changmin's P.O.V

Did I met her before ? Why can't I seem to remember ? I sighed and looked at her . Who are you to me ? With so much thinking , I finally grew tired and drifted off to sleep lying beside her . 

The next morning 

I woke up feeling refreshed . I looked towards my right to see Sooyoung snuggling in my arms . I smiled and draw out her features with my fingers . I could feel my heart beat's beating so fast . What is this feelings ? Sooyoung-ah , you make me feel curious about you .. You're a new student , why am I so attracted to you ? I got out from her grasp and went down to the kitchen . As I look around the living room , Where are her parents ? Is she leaving alone ? I shrugged and thought I will ask her about it later . I opened the fridge to find nothing . Does this girl always eats out ? I shook my head thinking that this must not carry on . I went back up to her room to leave a note telling her I went out to buy some groceries and took my car keys from her study table . I walked out from her room and out of the house feeling not good . 

Sooyoung's P.O.V

I woke up without feeling the presence of Changmin . I slowly sat up and clutched my head as a sudden headache got to me . I sighed while rubbing my temples thinking why am I so weak . I look towards my right to find a note placed on the pillow . I read the note . So he went out to buy some groceries ? That means he must have seen my fridge . I rubbed my face as I got out from the bed , heading towards the bathroom . I got in , took a shower and got myself ready . 

Once I stepped out from the bathroom feeling refreshed , I heard some sound from the kitchen . That must be Changmin ! I giggled and quickly run down the stairs towards the kitchen . When I got into the kitchen , 

"CHANGMINNNNNN !!! You bou---" I screamed his name and asked what he bought but then , it appeared not to be him ... But someone else that I hate to see . I shivered at the sight of him . Tears were beginning to roll down my cheeks . I thought it's the end of us , but why are you here ... I shook my head furiously wanting to believe what I'm see-ing . No , it cannot be true ... He's dead ... But , why is he here ? I thought as tears rolled down my cheeks . 

So , who is that guy at the end making Sooyong shivered at the sight of him ? Why is he suddenly in Sooyoung's home ? What's their relationship ? Do find out in the next chapter >.< 

Sorry that I could not update like most of the time , but trust me .. I want too >.< Its just that my exams in 2 weeks time and preparation has started ! I hope you guys will understand ~

Do comment and click the subscribe button to the silent readers ! Its much appreciated ^^

And lastly , HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND SWEET DREAMS :D