o4

I'm Engaged

Sooyoung's P.O.V

Without me realising , I woke up the next day in his arms . Right , I fell asleep in his arms yesterday . Without realising my actions , my fingers touched his eyes and trails down to his nose , cheeks , lips . Suddenly , his hands caught my hand . My eyes widen in surprise . He's awake ?!?! He fluttered his eyes open and gave me a smile . My eyes widen in surprise again when he pecked my cheeks . I swear , my eyes will pop out of the socket anytime soon ! Gosh ! Its so embarassing . 

"You're cute when you blush ." he said while pinching my cheeks . My cheeks turned red even deeper . To hide my blushing cheeks , I snuggled into his chest and he chuckled . "Hey , come on .. Wakey wakey . I've talked to the doctor when he entered . He said you can go home when ever you're ready !" I looked up at him and squealed . "Really ?!?!?" he nodded . Before I knew it , I got out from Changmin's arms and started pulling him out from bed . "Come on ! Come on ! I want to get out from here already ! I hate hospitals !" "Alright ! Let's pack your things and then , we can go .. " he said as he kissed my nose . My cheeks turned red . I knew he saw that as he ruffles my hair and lets out a chuckle . 

Changmin's P.O.V

As soon as we started packing , it didn't took long enough . Before we knew it , we're already in my car driving off to her house . As we reach her house , I took a glance at her and noticed her sleeping . I chuckled and got out from the driver's seat . I got her bag and opened the passenger's seat to carry her out , bridal style into her house . As I got in , I make my way to her room . I placed her on her bed and covered her with the blanket to keep her warm . I looked around her room and surprisingly , most of her furnitures are of mixtures purple and white . But , one thing caught my attention ... Her album that was placed on the shelves . Curiousity got to me as I went over to take it out and browse it . 

Every page I turned , her baby pictures were all there and a sticky note was stuck on every picture . I chuckled as I came over a cute picture of her . As I turn the next page , one picture caught my eye . A picture of her and a boy . The photo was not clear but it some what makes him widen his eyes , shocked . That's me ... 

I'm stopping here for now ^^ I'm bad huh ? Leaving you guys hanging ? *giggles* Merong ! :P Sorry if its a short update >.<

Why is Changmin's picture in Sooyoung's album ? Did they had anything together in the past ? If so , what is it ? Stay tune to the next few chapters that's going to come ^^ You'll know your answers soon :D 

Do comment and click the subscribe button to the silent readers ! Its much appreciated ^^