o3

I'm Engaged

Sooyoung's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling awful . I fell sick the moment I went home yesterday from shopping with SNSD after school . I was sneezing and coughing so badly that I could hardly talk . My throat hurts and my nose's like a clown ! I sighed not wanting to get up from my bed but the alarm woke me up again . I could have just shut that alarm up . I groaned and went into my bathroom to get ready . I swear , I look like a zombie when I saw my reflection in the mirror . Hair sticking up every side , my dark circles worst than ever and there , my eyes ... Not cheerful but dead . 

As soon I got out from the bathroom , I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day . I wore purple mini skirt and a pink shirt that show of my perfect body curves . I got my black heels and wore them . I looked into the mirror and spoke "Perfect !" . I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house with a slight headache . I got into my car and drove off . I reached school quite early . I checked my watch and it reads 8.30am . My class doesn't start until 9.30am . One hour to waste . I got out from my car and all stared was on me . I could feel girls glaring at me as their guy was checking me out . I smirked and walked through the corridors heading to my locker . 

"Oh girl ! You look HAWT today !" I turned around to find Hyoyeon squealing . I giggled and said , "Thanks girl ! I'll catch up with you all later at lunch alright ?" She nodded her head and we did our handshake . Truthfully , even though I I just joined their group , but I felt as if I belong to them . I chuckled and my headache strikes me again . I stopped for a while to collect my mind and I continued walking . I went to the library as there was where I actually belong . I scanned a row of romance novels and found one that sparks my interest . I took and went to a table to read . I sat down and started to read . 

After 40 minutes , I checked my watch and it reads 9.15am . 15 more minutes until class starts . I got off from my seat and went to borrow the book . I was walking along the corridor , going towards my locker when suddenly I bumped into a hard chest . I looked up and saw that the jerk's the one who bumped into me . 

"Oh ? Blind girl ? Are you really blind or something ? Why out of all people , I always bumped into you ?" He asked me none stop until I felt a strong pain came into my head . I massage my temples to get rid of the pain but its not working , instead ... It's hurting more .

Changmin's P.O.V

I could see her swaying back and forth while massaging her temples . Is she sick ? I grew worried and hold onto her . "You alright ?" I asked her worriedly . She did not push my hands away instead she fainted into my arms . My eyes went wide . I shook her . "Yah ! Yah ! Sooyoung !" I poke her cheeks to wake her up . But , it's not working . I grew more worried . I checked her pulse , its still beating . I checked her forehead to feel if she has a fever , and that's the right thing . She was having fever before she come to school . I carried her , bridal style and went towards the carpark to place her into my car to get her to the hospital . Everyone around me was looking at me suspiciously , but I ignored the stares . I got into the drivers seat and drove off .

Sooyoung's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around . Every turn that I take , white walls welcome me . I looked down , to find Changmin sleeping with my hands in his . What is he doing here ? Why am I even here ? I looked at my right arm and there's a tube being shot in it . I'm in the hospital ? But , why ? I wanted to sit up but then the headaches were killing me and I groaned . That made Changmin woke up . 

"Oh ? You're awake ! You alright ? Any where hurts ? Wait ! I'll call the doctor !" He said in one breath and wanted to dash out of the room to call for the doctor . But I pulled his hands not wanting him to go . He looked down at our hands and a smile crept up to his face . 

"Water" I said with my voice hoarse . He took a glass of water for me and helped me sit up to drink . "Thank you" I said and he let me lay down back . "You worried me don't you know ? Suddenly fainting in my arms ." He said showing me his eyes full of concern . I looked at our hands entwined together and there's butterflies in my stomach . What's these feelings ? Why was he so worried about me ? Without me knowing , my tears fell . Warm thumb came to wiped it off . I stare at him and cried more . He embraced me tightly as I cried more . 

So , why was Sooyoung crying ? Is it got to do with the past ? If yes , what's her past ? Will she open up to Changmin ? Will Changmin stop being a jerk ? 

Do comment and subscribe ^^