o1

I'm Engaged

The ones in this form are usually their thoughts .

 

 

Sooyoung's P.O.V

I was walking through the corridors that was filled with students . I was carrying my books and looking straight trying to dodge ever person that I came into contact with . The next minute I knew , my books were sent flying into the air and I fell down . I looked up and saw a guy with handsome features . Sharp jaws , big round eyes , toned body and I could list you all of them but then ,

"Are you blind or something ?" he said with his arms crossed and smirked at me . I just looked at him feeling confused . How can a guy so handsome be such a jerk ? "Can't understand anything I'm saying ? Blind girl ." again he said that word . I sighed and stood up . By now , the whole stretch of corridor filled with students stopped and was staring at us . I smirked "Do you think I'm so stupid to know what you're saying ?" I scoffed . "Omo ! She's the new kid !" someone whispered . And apparently , not only I , heard it . "New kid huh ? Then , you might be wondering who am I .. right ?" he said with a smirk . "Me , being a new kid , isn't your problem . Me , knowing you , knowing your name , its not my problem either ." I said and quickly pick up my books that was scattered on the floor . I was about to past him when he said , "Shim Changmin , know the name , learn the name . You might need it ." I smirked and turn , "Well then , since you've introduced yourself ... Same goes to mine . Choi Sooyoung , know the name , learn the name ." I walked away feeling satisfied at how he gave me the expression . Oh ! How I love myself ! I giggled at my thoughts .

I was at my locker when suddenly , "OMG ! You're so cool girl !" I turned around and saw another 8 girls smiling . I was dumbfounded , "Ermm , yeah .. Thanks .. Who are you guys ?" "Us ? Oh right , you're the new kid .. Well , we're SNSD ! We're actually the queenka of the school ! Well , I'm Taeyeon , the leader and the rests are , " "Tiffany !" "Sunny !" "Seohyun !" "Yuri !" "Yoona !" "Jessica !" "Hyoyeon !" They ended their introduction and I gave them a smile , "Well , I'm Sooyoung then ." "Cool ! She's in our team !" I guess , Tiffany said that . "Wait , I'm in your what ?" I asked not wanting to think that I'm having problem hearing . "In our team . You're part of us now . You're a queenka !" Hyoyeon squeled . "Wait ! Wa -- " "OMG ! We need to makeover you ! You have the body , the face but clothes ? Hmmm , we gotta fix that !" Jessica said . I could only sigh . How I wish to be just a normal person right now . I mean , I was the queenka in my previous school .... Now , here I am .. Being the queenka again .

Changmin's P.O.V

What the hell just happened ? Did a kid , a new kid just owned me ? Woah ! I never seen a girl like her before . She's fiesty .. I like it . ! Changmin , what the hell are you thinking ? You're engaged for ed sake !!! I groaned and walk into the classroom , sitting at my seat . 

"Hey bro ! What's with the face ?" Yunho came up to me and asked me . I could just sigh , "About a girl , she just ... Burn me !" I said while groaning . "That Sooyoung girl .. Isn't she ?" Jaejoong came up and sat next to me joining in the conversation . "Wow , I just saw what happened at the corridors hyung ! The girl's AWESOME !" Junsu and Yoochun came into the classroom and went straight to my table to talk with Yunho and Jaejoong . I groaned knowing that they're talking about Sooyoung and I just made myself embarrased . Jaejoong nudged Junsu to stop babbling about her . "What hyung ? I was just --" Junsu got cut off by Yoochun who was eye-ing me and Junsu came to a realisation . 

I stood up wanting to ditch this class but Jaejoong pulled me down back to my seat as the professor walked in . Jaejoong went back to his seat and gave me a look . I let out a sigh and the class started . As the professor was explaining some stuffs , a familiar face welcomed the whole class . "Annyeonghaseyo , Choi Sooyoung imnida ." I heard her introducing herself and the professor asked her to take a sit next to mine . The whole class was in whispers and I let out a soft groan . I massaged my temples as I was having a headache .

"ually aroused much ?" Sooyoung said to me while writing down some notes . I turned to her and did just one thing , I stood up making the whole class look back to me . I'm screwed !