Chapter 5

SM ACADEMY

 

As usual, Ara read her book quietly besides Jessica. Jessica was playing with her HTC all day long. She knew that Kyuhyun keeps SMSes her from the first period.

Ara stopped her reading when she saw Jessica stand up beside her.

“Where are you going?”

Jessica smiled to her.

“Toilet, honey…”

Outside the classroom, Jessica snapped her fingers and Yunho waving at her.

“She’s your” Jessica tapped his shoulder.

“Thanks!” Yunho tapped her shoulder back.

He inserted the noisy class and walked to Ara’s desk.

“Hullo”

Ara her head upward. Seeing Yunho in front of her making her jumped.

“What do you want?” she asked. She didn’t like how Yunho approached her today. She always trying avoiding herself from seing him.

“I want to see you” Yunho grinned. Pulling Jessica’s chair so that he can sit on it.

As he sit down, Ara stood up. She rushing out the door and Yunho followed her.

“Please, Yunho-sshi. Please do not disturb me” she said without turning back.

“I just want to be friend with you, Ara-sshi” Yunho grabbed her hand.

Ara pulled her hand away from him.

“But, I don’t want to. Please, just go” Ara continued her walking.

Yunho still following her. Ara was annoyed by him.

“Stop following me and go away!” she said. Turning back to makes sure Yunho will listens to her this time.

“What do you do if I weren’t?”

Yunho pushed her shoulder to the wall. Ara body temperature rises when Yunho put his finger at Ara’s chin.

“Tell me, Go Ara. What I must do to make sure you fall in love with me?”

 

Jessica turned her head when she heard her name was called. It wasn’t Kyuhyun but familiar face shown up when the caller waving at her.

“Ah~Donghae-sshi. What are you doing here?” she almost forgot his name but remembered it as the boy wearing his school uniform.

“Waoh! You remember my name. That’s a good beginning”

Confusely, Jessica smiled at him.

“A good…what?”

Donghae wrapped Jessica’s waist with his arm.

“Beginning, babe. I’m replacing Kyuhyun for dating now”

Jessica realize dropped.

“But…where Kyuhyun-oppa?” she tried to release her waist from Donghae’s arm.

“His tuition centre. Don’t worry, I’m going to be good to you” Donghae caressing Jessica’s cheek.

Jessica calm down.

“You’re replacing him, huh? Good, I want to eat now. You pay!” Jessica giggles and managed to escape from Donghae’s arm. She pulled his arm to the shopping cafeteria.

“You didn’t seem to care about Kyuhyun…aren’t you?” Donghae asking her. He felt Jessica was not worrying about Kyuhyun’s present.

“Don’t care. I’m just care about my food. I want those. Pay it or leave me alone…” she pointed to the Chicken Chop Shop at the end of the cafeteria.

Donghae grinned. He almost lose with his own game.