Chapter 24

SM ACADEMY

 

She opened the door when she heard a knocking.

Changmin smile at her, both of his hands is holding plastic fill with the ingredient. Yongae grabbed one of the plastic and kissed his cheek before closing the door.

“Let’s bake.” She cutely pout to him.

In about an hour, they have just finished the ingredient and two cake are baking in the oven. Changmin were looking at his girlfriend who is now melting the chocolate bar with the cream. “This is going to be very delicious.” She talked to herself. Changmin snuggle closer to her and hugged her from behind. Yongae wouldn’t mind that he is doing that.

He buried his face on her nape. “You are so warm.” He whispered to her.

Yongae smile and laughed softly when Changmin tickled her nape with his long nose.

“Changmin… Stop that. It’s tickle.” She whined but Changmin just do that.

“Changmin!” she called and Changmin shrugged. “What?” he lazily said with his half opened eyes. Yongae turn around and put the chocolate on the bowl with her finger and put them on his nose.

He laughed. “Yah!”

She slip her finger into the extra white flour, putting them on his cheek. “Yongae, don’t” he laughed. He, too, slip his hand into the flour and putting them to her face. They laughing and Changmin pulled her body into him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Yongae tried to pushed him away but Changmin’s tight arms prisoned her in his body.

Yongae felt embarrassed because he looked at her with his mismatched eyes.

Changmin smile to see her face. Changmin hugged her tighter than before.

“Changmin…”

Yongae sighed. Changmin did it. He kissed her again, but this time, he was not patient. Yongae moaned to feel he kiss her hard, like a hungry person. But she is feeling the pleasure. She put her arms around his shoulder and continued to kisses him back.

His kiss turn softly and he pecked her several times, holding her body tightly against him. Her body were warm, just like her lips. She was so sweet.

He pulled out and smile to her, rubbing their nose together.

“I love you... Happy birthday…” He whisper softly to her and Yongae could feel the happiness. “Thank you. I love you too.” She planted a kiss on his pouty lips. When she pulled out, she gasped to see someone behind Changmin.

“Omo!” She hurrily lets go of Changmin’s shoulder.

Changmin turn around and gulp his own saliva. They are dead meat.

Yongae grabbed Changmin’s hand and went beside her boyfriend.

“Appa, what are you doing here?

 

Krystal and Jessica knocked a few times on Yongae’s home door. But there was no answer

“Where exactly is she?” Jessica mumble alone.

“Well, you should call her, unnie” suggest Krystal.

Jessica bring out her cell phone and when she touch the screen, she remembered something.

“Ah~ She has no cell phone!”

Yongae was a rich schoolgirl. However, she never owned a cell phone or even touch a computer. She always used her money to bought story books or food for her Kuri.

“Yong-sunbae still don’t buy any?” asked Krystal.

“Well, I don’t know! Her father gives her about ASD$1000 a month. But, she didn’t buy cell phone with the money…”

“Should we gives her this?” Krystal asked and given out a yellow case cell phone.

Jessica smiles. That was her young sister second emergency cell phone, bought by their money.

“That was so kind of you, Krystal. But, Yongae doesn’t know how to used one” Jessica explained. Krystal chuckled.

Doesn’t know how to used one? Then, she never touch a cell phone, then?

“Yeah, I think we should go home now. Omma won’t like it if we went out too long. I’ll gives the cake to her tomorrow” Jessica grabbed her young sister arm and they went to their house together.

“Jessica!” Ara called her. Yunho was beside her. They were waiting for her in front of her home. Krysal felt weird as Minho was also with them.

“Oh! Ara-sshi, Yunho-sshi, what is it?”

Ara handed her a paper. “You better see this.”

Jessica grabbed the paper and read this. She gasped loudly. Krystal also did the same.

“Is this true?” Yunho asked her.

Jessica shake her head. “Yes… I mean… I don’t know.”

Krystal looked at Minho.

“I know you have a sister but I don’t know she is your sister.” He said harshly.

Krystal bit her lower lips. “What do you mean by that?” she asked as she heard his harsh voices.

“Don’t you know? Your sister is the one who leave my brother!” he snapped.

Yunho looked at him. “Minho, patient. I think we should talk with Siwon too.”

Minho snapped him back. “I don’t think that is a good idea. You know why she left Changmin-hyung for!”

Jessica looked at Minho. “Changmin-sshi? Do you mean Yongae’s boyfriend?” Minho bit his lower lips and walked away.

“What is this about?” Jessica asked Yunho.

Yunho sighed. “Jessica-sshi, do you remember Changmin-sshi?”

She nodded. “Yes, Yongae’s boyfriend.”

Ara shook her head. “No. You left him when you had a crush on Siwon-sunbae.”

Jessica tried to remembered something. She the remembered. “Yes, I remembered. He asked me for a date then… I… I…” she looked at the paper back.

“Oh my god!” she gasped and cry.