Chapter 23

SM ACADEMY

 

“Are you sure?” Sooyoung asked. Tiffany proudly nodded.

“She was to stupid to believe her. And she was to stupid to believe him.” She chuckled.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “But, poor Yongae. She must be sad if she knew this.”

“She deserve it. Changmin-oppa don’t suit her. Donghae-oppa, too.” Tiffany give them some photos.

“Make sure this would be in the board. I want everyone to see this.” Tiffany informed them.

Hyoyeon bulged her eyes to see the first picture. “Is this…? Oh my god!” she was speechless. Tiffany laughed.

 

The day have arrived, Yongae’s birthday…

 

“We are making cake for me? You are serious, right?”

Changmin shook his head.

“Come on. I want to bake a cake for my girlfriend, okay?” Changmin snuggle closer to her.

Yongae wrapped her arm around his hands.

“I want to bake a cake for my girlfriend since I am in kindergarden. And now, I want so bad to baking a cake with you.”

Yongae chuckled. “Okay~.”

Changmin smile. “Where are we going to bake?”

Yongae pouted. “My house got an oven. But you have to buy the ingredient yourself, okay?”

Changmin nodded cutely. “What your favourite cake?”

Yongae put her head on his shoulder. “Uhmmm… Let see. Chocolate, strawberry, fruitcake…”

Changmin chuckled. “Yah! Just picked one!”

Yongae laughed. She looked at him. “Okay, just a normal cake satisfied me. I have never had a boyfriend who bake for me.”

Changmin snorted. “No, I want to bake something special. What about chocolate cake? Or vanilla?” he asked. He kissed her cheek.

Yongae laughed. “Can we bake two for each of us?”

 

Taemin sighed like a mad child as he saw Changmin and Yongae walked together out of the school. Taemin knows his name from Minho. He comfront himself to be a strong person. He smile painfully as Yongae laughed and ride the motorbike with Changmin. His crush has gone now. Yongae is now only his sister. She won’t be more than that.

 

He entered the coffee shop and order the capuchino.

A girl sat beside him and order a hot chocolate. He turn around as he catches her voices. It sound familiar.

“Oh! Changmin’s girlfriend!” Taemin gasped and Sulli smile at him.

“Oh! Yongae’s girlfriend!” Sulli chuckled.

Taemin corrected her. “Boyfriend.”

They smile at each other for a few moment and sighed.

“I’m not his girlfriend.”

“I’m not her boyfriend.”

They said it in the same time and looked at each other. Sulli laughed.

“I never had a chance to be with her.” He told her. Sulli nodded.

“How about you? Aren’t you mad at him?” he asked. Sulli raise her eyebrow.

“Well, he left you. Is he?” Taemin shrugged.

Sulli shook her head. “No, he never left me.”

Taemin felt guilty. ‘She didn’t know it yet?’ he thought.

“I am never his girlfriend.” She confessed.

Taemin looked at her with confusion.

Sulli take a sip of her hot chocolate and smile at him. “I’m not his girlfriend. I told before. I’m his cousin.”

Taemin chuckled.

“You?”

They looked at each other. Taemin answered her.

“Her father is my mother’s boyfriend.” He tell her.