Chapter 11

SM ACADEMY

 

“Hi.”

Yunho heard a voice and sprung his head. Ara is waving at him with a basket on her hands. He was waiting for her in front of her class.

“Hi.” He answered back.

They walked together to the garden and become the attraction. Jessica smile at the lovely couple.

“Aigu! They are so sweet.” She told her sister. Krystal smile, changes her head position to spy on Minho. Jessica knew what she is doing. Yongae already left to her Bio’s class, she seem exited.

“Who’s that?” she asked, although she know who the President of Male Student Association is.

“Ah! No one.” Krystal told her sister and smile while eating her lunch.

“No one? Then why are you looking at him with so much interest?”

Krystal shake her head and continued to eat, sometimes, Minho looked at her and smile, she smile back.

Tomorrow, she has a plan with him.

 

Donghae were smiling beside Yunho, looking at him who were eating with the sandwiched which were made by Ara. Siwon tapped his shoulder, making him turn around.

“Hmm?”

Yeonhee and Siwon stared at him. “Left them alone.” Yeonhee warned. Ara smile awkwardly at them.

“Where’s Changmin?” Yeonhee asked. Siwon sighed.

“He won’t be here if I am here.” Siwon told them.

Yunho and Ara suddenly gasped.

Siwon turn around his head and see Changmin was there, Minho beside him.

“Yah! Changmin! Sit! My girlfriend made us lunch!” Yunho standing up. Ara glared at him.

Changmin just smile. “Hyung, can I talked with you for a moment?”

He put his bag and Kuri’s box on the table. Siwon nodded. “Sure.”

He stand up and walked toward the corner of the garden, without being seeing or hearing by anyone.

“Hyung, I want to apologize.” Changmin started but Siwon shrugged.

“Changmin, it wasn’t your fault.”

But Changmin still hesitate. “I know I’m being a jerk, hyung, I’m sorry.”

Still Siwon, smile.

All five of their friend looked at them. “It’s good they are back together.” Minho say, looking at Changmin who patted Siwon’s shoulder.

Yeonhee shrugged. “I’m starting to felt jealous.”

They laughed.

“What’s this?” Donghae asked, knocking on the small box on the table.

Ara coughed. ‘Hey, that…”

Donghae turn to knocked to box so hard that Kuri started to awake. It release from the box and the girls scream with shocked. Kuri ran and suddenly, it dropped to the floor.

Changmin looked at the table and ran toward them, Siwon followed.

Kuri ran back to Changmin leg and Changmin bend his back to put Kuri on her palm.

“It’s that?” Ara tried to remember it’s name but she couldn’t. Changmin were rubbing Kuri back to calm her down.

Yeonhee remember. “Kuri! It’s Kuri! But what is it doing with you?” All of them looked at Changmin.

He didn’t looked back but grabbed his bag and Kuri’s box. “Gotta go!” he ran to Bio’s lab.

They glared at Donghae.

“What?”

Ara smile suddenly, causing Yunho to panicked. “Make sure you didn't think of Changmin when you smile.”

Yeonhee smile, too. “Kuri with him. Is true then.” she looked at Siwon and Siwon raise one of his eyebrow.