Chapter 12

SM ACADEMY

 

New student, Lee Taemin entered the school with his mother beside him. Yes, although he was not happy with the transfer, he was quite happy to be transfer here. His crush is here.

“Omma, you are sure I can meet Yongae-noona here?” he asked after they exited the principal's office.

Mrs Lee laughed. “Why are you so happy to meet her? Yes, I'm sure you can meet her here.”

Taemin giggle. “Will she be happy to see me here?”

“I don't, honey. You have to asked her that yourself.”

“Mr Lee?” A teacher asked.

Mrs Lee tapped her son shoulder and winked. “See you this evening, boy.” she kissed his cheek. The teacher smile while Taemin looked at his mother who walked away.

“Lee Taemin?” the teacher asked again and Taemin smile.

Oh! So cute!

“I'm Park Jungsoo and I'll be your homerun teacher. Come.”

 

“Oh! New student!” Minho gasped. Taemin walked in with Mr Park and the class silent.

“Class, we'll a new student now. His name is Lee Taemin and be nice to him okay.” Mr Park told them. Taemin smile and bowed 90 degrees.

“Anyeonghaseyo. Lee Taemin-imnida.”

“Uhmmm...Let see. Since Kwang Taeju transfer to other school, Minho's partner is no one. Taemin, you can sit beside Minho. Minho!”

Minho raise his arm excitedly and Taemin spotted him. They exchange smile and Taemin walked to him.

“Anyeong, nan Choi Minho-imnida.”

Taemin smile and shook hands with him. “Lee Taemin.”

 

Krystal await for Minho in front of his class, waiting them to end.

When the school's bell rang, Minho exited the class, running to her. “Wait for too long?” he asked but Krystal shook her head. They walked together to the English's class.

 

“Are you sure they are together?” Krystal asked him softly while the teacher teaching in front of the classes.

“I don’t know. But Changmin-hyung seems close with her. He give her ride to school this morning.”

Krystal chuckled. “But that’s didn’t mean they are couple.”

“Really? But Changmin-hyung seems happy. Just like when he already fall in love with her. He talked to her so much, rather than talking to me.” Minho whispered.

“Anything else?” she asked.

Minho shake his head gently. “I don't know. But I didn't remember her name. What is it again?”

“Yongae-unnie.”

Minho smile. “She is beautiful.”

Krystal chuckled. “Wait... What are you saying before? He give a ride for her to school?”

Minho nodded. “Yeah. On his bike.”

She smile. “Cool, Changmin-sunbae bring a motorcycle to school. But, as I remembered, Yong-sunbae don't like to ride to school.”

He smirked. “Why?”

Krystal shake her head. “Don't know. She is the Nature Club's president. Told him that.”

“Oh! Yong-sunbae's birthday is next week!” she giggle. Minho found himself attracted when she do that.

“Yong-sunbae?”

Krystal nodded. “I called her that so my unnie don't feel jealous.”

“Oh, you have a sister here?”

Krystal nodded. “Yeah.”

They smiled.