Chapter 4

SM ACADEMY

 

Krystal just stared at Minho who sit with Yunho across her sit at the canteen. She always want to say hello to him. But, she was no one to Minho’s eyes.

Krystal did look like her big sis, Jessica, but not her personalities.

She was shy towards boys, especially Minho, who she likes so much.

She ate her noodles quietly. Her eyes never leave Minho’s smile.

Suddenly, she felt someone touch her hand. When she turns her head, Jessica’s smiled face appears.

“Good morning, unnie!” Krystal stood up and kiss her sister’s left cheek. Both of them look cute together.

“You didn’t come home last night. I was saying to omma that you are staying at Yongae-unnie house” Krystal begin her speech and give some noodles to her sister’s red lips.

“I was at Taecyeon’s house. But, we didn’t do anything” Jessica pouted and pushed the noodles away from her. “I’m already have breakfast”

“Taecyeon-sunbae?! Unnie, he’s Yoona-unnie’s boyfriend!” Krystal say angrily.

Jessica just smile at her cute sister.

“Yes, I know! They have a fight yesterday. I’m helping Taecyeon a secret dinner for her. I’m the waiter last night. Finally, I’m just sleeping in the guest room because Taecyeon and Yoona are making love at his room”

Krystal’s cheek turns red. She cannot heard ‘making love’. She just get know how boy and girl exactly ‘making love’ after last week’s biology class.

“Sorry, Krystal-ah. Big Sis never wants to tell you how long they are ‘making love’ last night”

Krystal shyly stared at her sister. Jessica laughed.

‘Anyway, Shin took me this morning from their house and he take me to school. That’s all”