Chapter 6

SM ACADEMY

 

Yeonhee does her work alone in her office. She didn’t see Ara and Yongae for the whole day. All the student has already go back to their home.

Siwon entered the room and smile to her.

“Aegi, time to go home” he grabbed Yeonhee’s waist. Yeonhee giggles on his reaction.

“You are not doing this when there anyone around you” Yeonhee pouted. Siwon seems to like it.

“No, I’m doing this when being alone with you” Siwon kissed her cheek, and her lips.

After rescheduled her time table, she reaches her briefcase and hold Siwon’s hand. They walked together to his car.

“Did you see Changmin today, yeobo?”

“No. This morning he meets with Yunho and others. But, he didn’t came to class” Siwon started the engine. He was the same class as Changmin in Geometry and Mathematic class.

“…still avoiding me…” Siwon continued. Yeonhee poked his cheek and kissed them.

“I’ll talks to the girls to help him. Don’t worry” Yeonhee comforting him. Siwon smile.

‘Thanks, aegi” Siwon kissed her back. His right hands was caressing her thigh. Yeonhee loves what he was doing.

“I’m bringing you out to dinner tonight” Siwon stopped his kiss and moves the car to the road.

“Where?” Yeonhee asking happily.

“You'll know” Siwon said in gentlemen way. Yeonhee just giggle.

 

Ara and Yunho walked together to her house. She seems taken with what Yunho said this morning. And Yunho completes his promises to walked her home.

“So, Ara-sshi. Why do you hate me?” Yunho asked her suddenly. Ara looked at him with no reaction.

“Because you are a playboy”

Yunho didn’t like the answer.

“That’s all? I’m not a playboy. You know!”

Ara stoped and stared to Yunho mad’s face.

“Yes. You are a playboy. You are playing with woman feeling dumped them after using their feeling!”

“I’m not. They called me that because I’m friend with Donghae. Its true that I have been with girls before. But, I turns them down when they wanted me doing bad things to them” Yunho explained. He grabbed Ara’s hand to sure her that he wasn’t lying.

“Doing bad things like what?” she asked.

Yunho was silent. He suppose not telling her that.

“Taking their ity…”

Ara’s eyes went big.

“Believe me, Ara. Actually, I’m trying to forget about you when you told me to stop bothering you. I’m doing it because I like you so much”

Yunho let go of her hands. He moved his finger to the nape of his neck.

“I like you so much. But, when you told me angrily to stay away. I finally telling myself to let go of you. That’s why I’m dating other girls to forget about you”

“But, I couldn’t fall with them because I’m still in love with you, Go Ara”

“I love you so much”

Ara gasped.

“I hope you’ll forgive me, Ara. I’m sorry for getting me in your life”

Yunho turns his heel and walked away from Ara.

Ara just relies they already in front of her house.

“I’ll make you lunch tomorrow. Meets me at my classroom, okay” Ara said loudly before enters her house.

Yunho stopped and turns around. He also couldn’t believe what Ara just said.