HEE YA!!!!!!!

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

I’m spinning around, move out of my way, Cos I’m feeling like this.’ As the song come around to an end. Dasom clapped her hands, ‘Good, now unnie please please please, go to sleep now.’ Turning off the lights, Dasom hopped back into her now cold bed, and shut her eyes. No sooner had she started to drift off to sleep, the music come back on louder than ever before. Bolting straight up Dasom screamed out loud, ‘HYORIN UNNIE!!!. Falling out of her bed in shock, Hyorin unnie peered up from the bed side a little. Seeing her expression Hyorin made a ‘oh- oh’ face and scambled out the door to Soyu and Bora’s room next door. ‘I hope this time no one in the hotel will be complaining about this.’

 

The next morning on the bus to the airport for their flight back to Seoul. Dasom tilted her head a bit closer to Soyu Unnie who had immediately complained.’ Maknae, I’m still tired and sore go and lean on to someone else. ‘Pushing her head away till Dasom’s head was about to hit the air, since Soyu had pushed a bit too hard. Kagin caught her shoulders in time, Kagin Oppa smiled politely before lending his seat for her to sit on where Donghae Oppa patteed his shoulders for her to sleep on. Taking Dasom’s seat Kagin looked on assumedly as Soyu’s own head had lean onto his own shoulders and was wide open and snoring lightly.

 

With her lips plucked out as she slept on the plane Donghae moved a bit to the left turning to find a comfortable spot in the economy seat. Signing softly, Donghae took off the wet cloth that were resting on Dasom’s forehead. Putting his check against her forehead feeling her temperature. On the way to their gate Donghae had discovered that Dasom had a high fever. Feeling bad and not to mention worried sick for his dongseung he had immediately volunteer himself to tend to her. Of course the rest of her members and their manager protested against this but to his relief Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun pointed out that they had a concert on Saturday and they needed their sleep, energy and strengths to carry on till after their concerts unless they all wanted to be sick.

 

After exchanging their own business seats with an old married couple(long story)the two of them were now sitting in the very small and uncomfortable seats but somehow Donghae felt even more nervous sitting next to his donseung, than before since she is actually sleeping on his shoulder. Feeling her breath against his ears as she slept, Donghae tried very hard not to stare at her too much or make his heart beat burst out but to no avail since his mind had gone blank all of a sudden. As the plane turned to its left, Dasom’s body also moved to the left and her lips landed onto his.

 

Eyes wide open Donghae quickly looked around just to see if anyone saw that kiss, luckily for him no one did. Shifting her head back onto his shoulders, Donghae grabbed a tissue and helped her wipe the salvia that had dribble out of pretending like nothing had happen. Unfortunately his best mate Eunhyuk and Soyu who were so curious to know what they were up to had caught the kiss on their camera phone. Rushing back to their seat in excitement, Soyu quickly hide her phone as the flight attendant walked past. Eunhyuk pushed Sungmin off his seat as Soyu bow to him before sitting his seat, leaving Sungmin confused, tired and cranky. Coming out of the shower Donghae was pushed roughly into Eunhyuk’s bedroom.

 

Donghae eyes wided open as soon as he watched the scene of Dasom and him kissing on the plane. Donghae was also surprise when the door burst open by a cheerful Sungmin holding up a new ps3 game but instead ended up watching the clip in misbelief. Raising his knuckles up, Sungmin punch him in the face yelling, ‘MY INNOCENT AND PURE DONGSEUNG! YOU…!’

 

Running in between them Eunhyuk held out his arms in panic, ‘calm down, calm down.’ Lowing his voice so that none of the other members would break down his door and demand them to be quiet so that they can sleep. ‘Okay, okay, here’s the deal, it was an accident.’ said Donghae sheepishly as he looked up to take a peek at his hyung’s expression, however Sungmin were already flying towards him and in an instant on top of him strangling him to death.

 

Sorry it took so long to update, plus the spelling and grammar will fix it soon! 22/07/13