Two Black Eyes Equals...

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

‘Hey girl, don’t look so worried, I mean, okay, there’s no reason to panic it’s just a little gitch I mean someone will come and save us now. I said someone will save us NOW!

As Soyou’s voice got louder and louder the she became more stress, panicking Soyou almost started cursing. Tears came rolling down her face while the maknae were being comforted by her boyfriend and Eunhyuk whom were supposedly to be Soyou’s date for the night had already fainted when Soyou accidently knocked him out as soon as the lift started to shake a little and then stopped.

Hour and a half hours later, a beaming, happily Soyou bounced around the streets holding onto a cup of chocolate mud-cake ice cream with the little pink spoon half way to . As she window shop happily by herself, behind her were Dasom and Kyuhyun sharing an couple ice cream and Eunhyuk; holding an ice pack to his swollen nose.

 

Suddenly hearing their names being called out Soyou and Dasom were a bit surprised to see the Infinite members in front of them. Grinning widely Soyou offered some of her precious ice cream to Dongjong who were also a crazy Chocolate Mud-cake lover like her and would fight over the last piece among their own members.  Jealous Eunhyuk snatched the cup away leaving a stun and shock Soyou to drop the cup leaving a messy dark puddle covered the nicely white clean ground.

Unfortunately for them a policemen were also just walking past and handed a stunned Eunhyuk a fine, who of course then accidently slipped onto the puddle on the ground and slid right across the floor and straight into a shop’s door landing on his nose. Hearing a loud crack, the gang gasped in horror as Eunhyuk turned around to face them, not only did he receive a bloody broken nose but also two bruise eyes when the shop’s door open when the owner came out to see if Eunhyuk was alright. (Guess not!)

Laughing at the article that had just came out their Hyungs, Yunho and Jaejoong laughed out loud while Yoochun and Changmin stuff their mouths with meat, so Eunhyuk couldn’t see them laugh. Eunhyuk pouted and turned towards his best friend, whom Eunhyuk could always count on even though they aren’t in the same company. In fact ever since JYJ and DBSK, seeing each other has always been impossible but luckily they still can see each other with Lee Soo Man’s permission.

At times SM artists and staff would join the gathering, even Lee Soo Man but mostly just the five of them. Tonight one week after the accident. The gang gathered at Sungmin’s meant restaurant along with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, whom surprisingly isn’t spending his free time with Dasom.

Seeing what his best friend was doing, Eunhyuk gave Junsu a big whack on the back and storm out of the room. Yelling out in anger Junsu chase after his buddy for revenge.  Changmin and Jaejoong continue to eat the grill meat that Yunho were cooking while Yoochun stood out to go to the toilet. Changmin looked over to Kyuhyun whom for the whole entire night has not spoken or laugh at the jokes.

Leaning over to see what he was so absorb with Changmin signed as his roll his eyes. ‘Just call her dude!’ Looking up Kyuhyun replied back, ‘I have, five times already.’ Donghae who had just entered the room with Junsu said. ‘Make it fifteen times, Maknae stop calling me!’ Eyes widening Kyuhyun checked his calls history. Apologizing Kyuhyun then rushed out to call the correct number. Sitting back down in his seat, Junsu just said, Eunhyuk- shi is paying tonight before grabbing the last piece of meat off Yunho’s plate.

30/10/13

Sorry for extremely long wait, the spelling grammars and spelling. Happy Reading!