Heart Breaking News... BEWARE!!!

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

Earlier today reports are spilling everywhere that Dasom from Sistar and Kyuhyun from Super Junior had been caught in SJ's van. In the picture captured it seems to be the two of them together talking happily as well as kissing and hugging. Dasom were later dropped off at her dorm after their dinner date were cancelled after reporters spotted them together inside the restaurant. Earlier this morning Dasom and Kyuhyun's companies has responded to their dating scandle and both have confirmed it to be true. No other reports is able at this time but their will be a letter release tomorrow afternoon regards to this matter.

 

It seems Kyuhyun and Dasom has been seeing each other for the past three months. Each time they would meet up Dasom would bring along Hwayoung former T-ARA and Luna f(x) also known as the trio angles from IY3. While kyuhyun would bring Changmin or one of his Kyu-line buddies. Asking the SJ members most of them were shock beyond words and Donghae looked clearly upset at the sudden news. On the other hand Sungmin and Eunhyuk looked kind of embarrassed and occussionaly look at each other while exchanging worried glares with Shingdong. Hmmmm wonder what is going on here?? Maybe a love triangle in the making???

 

Big news everyone- a shocking video has been emerged today from an unknown source of Dasom from sistar and Donghae from Super Junior. Just last month Dasom's acad had confirm that Dasom and Donghae's friend n also member of SJ Kyuhyun to be dating. The video of shown around the website is of the two( Donghae n Dasom) very much into their kissing. The shock is that the fact Kyuhyun and Dasom has been together when this video were taken. Showing clearing in the video were also their own members Soyu and Eunhyuk. Hmmmm... All ELF and Star1, what do you think about this????

 

Soyu and Eunhyuk...

What on earth is going on????

That's one mighty question everyone is askng these days, however it seems like no one knows for sure or they just not telling us!

This is reporter Baba from Seoul News reporting live from... well somewhere in seoul, have a good night everyone.

 

Clicking off the TV, Sistar's manager and CEO turn towards the girls and said 'You girls have some explaining to do starting you the maknae then Soyu and you as well Bora!' Don't think we don't know what you have been up to lately, sneaking off at night and not coming back till it's time to leave for your schedules. I know all about it,' their manager looked at them with disappointment.

Not knowing where to start Dasom panicked and burtled out the whole entire story blaming it all on herself and taking the punishment, however to their surprise the CEO's wife and Lee Soo Man bursted their way into the small room and shouted at out loud. 'Wait, it isn;t their fault, it's ours, we were there as well... stunned their CEO looked at his wife in shock, you and Lee Soo Man together???

Rolling her eyes she gave him a big whack on the head as everyone's faces whine in horror at the pain he had recieved.Bad boy, I meant, Super Junior, SNSD, your mother and mine as well, all went out together for a dinner celebration for little Maknae and Kyuhyun. I asked you if you wanted to come, you were there as well, manager Cho, but the two of you were so engross at the new PS3 Game, you told me to leave the two of you alone, so don't look at me like that.'

Stuned, puzzle and confused Starship CEO and the Sistar's manager wercked their minds trying to remember that night. Shaking their heads, Brave Brothers ushered the girls out of the room and into the studio to finish off the last song for their lastest album.

 

PLEASE NOTE ALL WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MY OWN FICTION AND NONE OF IT IS TRUE. SO PLEASE DON'T GO SPEARDING BAD RUMORS ABOUT KYUHYUN AND DASOM. THANK YOU BUTTERDILYS 28/08/13