Loving You...

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

Collapsing onto the bed Dasom buried herself under the doona as her unnie’s voice drifted through her bedroom door. Dasom has just lost her boyfriend to the military service. The past eighteen months has gone by way too quick for them and now that he has gone Dasom’s heart has dropped all the way down to the basement floor and it’s most likely to keep digging down farther and farther till it reaches the other side. Giving a final sign Dasom got up and open the door, coming face to face with her beloved unnie Soyou and good friend Jiyoung. Closing the door Jiyoung and Soyou tried to comfort their cute and bubbly maknae/ friend, giving them a hug Dasom understood what they were trying to say. Donghae is entering the military to complete and serve what every Korean man does.

Plus it’s always an honor to at least try and make a difference when it involves the pride, the stories about army life, the friends they make and all of above- the duty as a man serving his very own country. Donghae of course misses Dasom a lot, but he’s also being excited about going into the military with Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Junsu and Yunho. Even though the boys wouldn’t be serving in the same unit, at least they will be entering and finishing at the same time as Yoochun, Jaejoong and Siwon who has been in the military for about two months now for public service. Looking back Dasom knew in her heart Donghae wanted to break things off, not wanting to make her wait for him, to start dating Kyuhyun who had confess his love to her last month. Dasom refused straight away as she knows she will love Donghae till the day she dies.

She had make things clear to Kyuhyun that she treats him as an older brother, her oppa. Soyou asked gently ‘Have you told him yet?’ Shaking her head Dasom buried herself into Jiyoung’s chest. ‘I can’t, I just can’t. There’s no way I can drop this baby news on him and make him feel so quilty not being there for us. Please unnie, please I beg you.’ Tears rolling down her face Jiyoung grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears that kept pouring down. Jiyoung knew what Dasom was talking about and deep in her heart she hopes that Soyou Unnie has already told him, her boyfriend Eunhyuk. Biting her lips together Soyou looked sheepishly at Jiyoung before telling her maknae the bad news.

‘I’m so sorry maknae, we promised together that before he left they won’t be any secrets between us and plus it’s was a relief to get it off my chest, I promise, Dasom, I had threated to kill him if he ever break his promise and he also gave me his military honor that he will never ever revel it or we won’t get marry.’ Suddenly grinning a little, Dasom and Jiyoung then burst out laughing at the thought of their oppa not being able to marry his love, it will surely kill him to bits.

Eunhyuk has promised Soyou to marry her as soon as he gets out. Soyou half believe him for now as Eunhyuk is a forgetful and slow planner kind of person. The marriage probably won’t happen till another year or so after his return. Sitting up straight Dasom announce that she had made her decision on what she wants to do. Surprised, Soyou and Jiyoung leap to their feet, rushed out the door and yelled out to their members, her parents and manager that had crowded around Sistar’s small apartment.

Gathering around Dasom said as the room fall silence. ‘I’m going to keep the baby.’ I have decided not to bring Sis… ‘Cheers erupted as everyone jumped up and down with happiness about the thought of being an aunty, samchan and grandparent that they cut Dasom’s speech off and not caring with what she wanted say. Her managers called their CEO and plans were made.

While Hyorin, Nicole and Seungyeon talked about moving to a bigger apartment one that is suitable for the baby and Dasom to live in with the girls. Her parents and Hara started to pull apart SISTAR’S dorm while Soyou call Kyuhyun to tell the SJ’s members about Dasom’s decision. While Jiyoung and Dasom just looked at each other stunned with what was going on around them. 02/12/2013 promise to finish it soon as I am losing interest in writing fanfic for the time being. Sorry