The end of the Road

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

During the past three years Dasom and Donghae’s lives had change so much. So has Kyuhyun’s love life which had put Kyuhyun and Donghae’s friendship to the test. Eighteen months back just six months before Donghae was due to finish his service. Kyuhyun announced an surprising confession. He had fallen in love with Dasom. Shocked Dasom didn’t say a word and Kyuhyun took his chance to kiss her on the lips just as Soyou and Eunhyuk walked in holding Dasom’s baby boy.

Tackling him to the ground as Soyou whisk them away from the room in such a hurry that Soyou lost her footing and crashed into the door. Glad that the baby was in her dongseung’s arms and not her own, Soyou ignored the pain she was and half dragged the stun Dasom out of the house. After they were safely out of the house, Eunhyuk knocked him out cold. When Kyuhyun woke up with a stiff neck, he were surround by s- Sungmin, Henry, Leeteuk and Kangin; TVXQ- Yunho and Changmin; B2st- Yoseob and Dongwoon as well as Lee Soo Man who had started pacing as soon as he arrived at Super Junior’s Dorm, which by the way Eunhyuk had a horrible time getting him from his buddy’s Donghae’s apartment to his own dorm.

Right now Eunhyuk is at the SISTAR’S dorm looking after the baby while the ladies talk about what had happened. After talking it through Kyuhyun immediately apologize to both Dasom and Donghae- by visiting him at the army. Angry at first, Donghae didn’t forgive him till he got out. Making up Donghae now knows that if anything would of happen to him, Kyuhyun would always be there for Dasom and his son, including his friends, members, family and Lee Soo Man.

Dasom after each and carefully thoughts, has decided after sacrificing so much just to be where she is today won't give in just because she's is a single mother for now. Knowing that real soon, all the pain, suffering and criticism she has received from fans, saesangs, and the media is just another part of a life she would never want to be part of every again. But knowing that someone special were just waiting for her and their son, Dasom has decided to face the problem one step at a time with all her family, friends, members and her special guy; Donghae Lee.

With Kyuhyun, Dasom knows what he really wants but can't get, but time would only tell. His mrs right is just around the corner, waiting for him to be loved and more. Sitting outside the bus stop, Dasom smiled as the bus pulled up. Lifting his son up into his arms, Donghae and his wife hopped onto the bus, heading straight for a nice relaxing day at the beach, where Soyou had already dragged her boyfriend and Sungmin at four in the morning, for the best spot before it got too crowd later on.

 

Finish butterdilys 19/02/2014 Finally finished! Thank you to all readers!!! Sorry about the long wait, grammar and the short chapter. This may be the last story beside the half finished one shot story for a while. Thanks once again!!! Cheers 