GHOST IN FRONT OF ME!

At the end of the road tiredness is all I can find, not the love you had promised me...

Sitting in the car, Dasom watched as they passed building after building, heading towards her next schedule. It was past one o’clock and she had not eaten anything since six when Soyu unni shoved a piece of bread into while their manager weren’t looking. Feeling tired and hungry, Dasom tired to sleep a little before they arrive totally forgetting about her sunhae who were quieting observing her. Clearing his throat, Donghae pulled out his midnight snack and gave it to the poor girl, grateful Dasom bow before wolfing down the food. ‘ Donghae: ‘’Slow down, you’re going to…’ Dasom: Coughing Donghae: ‘’… choke.’’ He finished saying before giving her the water he had brought along with him from the last schedule. Patting her back gently, Dasom wiped with the tissue. Before saying thank you to her sunbae. Awkward silence filled the air as Dasom noticed that his hand was still patting her back.

Pulling back Donghae, smiled with his checks blush in embarrassment. Donghae opened his mouth to apologize but just as he started to say the word, the car door opened and their manager’s voice filled the air with the words ‘’You’re late!’’ Later laying in bed, Dasom hitted her pillow trying to soften it a bit, tossing and turning Dasom tired all kinds of position that would make her sleep. Knocking on her door Dasom stop what she was doing, which left her body half danging off the bed with her hair all over her face.

Walking in Soyu was shocked to see a ghost in the maknae’s room, screaming at the top of her voice, she ran out of the apartment. Shocked at the sudden loud scream all the people on their level woke up, shocked they too ran out of their apartment in a panic. While for some people, like Hyorin they were still fast asleep and for Dasom she was in the same position Soyu found her in, too shocked to do anything. Two hours later Soyu’s eyes were bright red and puffy. Her heart was racing fast every time she saw the maknae.

Jumping up at the sudden sight of Dasom’s dress, Soyu ran too hid behind Bora who then grab the leader, for protection. Like Soyu, Bora also ran out of their building complex with the rest of their neighbors. After Soyu explained everything, some of their neighbors scold her for making such a racket, while some were scared that there were a ghost in their building. While some just laughed and dismiss it and one person even called the police. Taking one last check in the mirror to make sure that her face didn’t show tiredness she turned away from the mirror to find the rest of her members hiding from one another and Hyorin holding up a shield.

Staring at them, Dasom shirked before her advance towards them, moving her body in a y manner. Just as she reached them Soyu and Bora ran out of the room and crashed right into K.Will Oppa. Garling at each other Bora and Soyu pushed K.Will Oppa into the doorway, blocking any escape attempt from the room. Hearing Hyorin’s husky voice, Bora shouted out from behind K.Will Oppa, Bora: ‘’Minha Hyorin, but there is no way we are letting Dasom out of this room until she promise on her honor not to attempt any scary things, including plans that has ghost, saying boo etc.’’ K.WILL Oppa: ‘’Did you say ghost? OMG, LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!’’ No kidding, sorry girls, he laughed at Hyorin surprised face. ‘’Dasom I heard someone was up to no good this morning, scaring a scary cat unnie to death. Not to mention right now our CEO is dealing with an angry building manager about some bills your neighbors sustained when they fall over trying to get out of the building.’ Turning around at another female voice Soyu and

Bora were relieved to see Jiyoung and Hara next to them. With a smile the four of them pushed Oppa inside the room holding him as a shield to call a truce. Agreeing at once Dasom shook hands with Soyu and Bora sealing the deal. Sinking to the floor, K.Will rubbed his cramp calf, while Dasom went out of the room and straight into the bathroom but not before crashing into Super Junior who had just finish their rehearsal , sending Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun straight into the wall and Donghae pushed into the girls toilet by mistake after he thought that Dasom was hurt and had crashed after her but to relieaze that he is in fact in her way.

Unfortunately for him other kpop idols were inside the bathroom, Donghae couldn’t get out fast enough to his horror Kangin and Siwon had videotaped the whole thing and posted on their own twitter account.

03/06/13 A very late update sorry. Sorry about the grammar and spelling mistakes BUTTERDILYS