The Choice

The Haunted Portrait [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Controlling me who craves salvation, allowing me to forget a fatigue world.."

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo..” Cossette spoke again making the latter week on the knees. Her face is full of sorrow sadness and fear and Myungsoo didn’t know the reason. He wanted to know, he wanted to ask but he’s afraid he might anger her so he just sealed his mouth shut and waited for her to continue.

Cossette held her hand in front of him as if wanting Myungsoo to take it. The latter looked at her face then to her inviting hands until the girl spoke again.

“Help me..”

The latter stared at her hands. Should he accept it? Accept her? But taking her invitation comes with a price, he knows that. Everything from this world has a catch. That is one of the things who kept the word ‘unfair’ alive. Taking her hand is like Eve taking a bite from the forbidden fruit. Is he ready to bite the apple and know everything even though he knows..

..the ending wouldn’t be a happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

“Do you love me?” the girl suddenly asked and the latter looked at her, surprised. He can feel the heat rushing to his face but didn’t say anything. He just remain frozen in his place while gaping at her.

 

Upon seeing his reaction, Cossette retrieve her hands and let out a sad sigh. She lowered her head and Myungsoo thought that he just embarrassed her by being a mute to her question. He quickly tried to explain to her but before he could open his mouth to speak she turned her back on him with her head still hanging low and began walking away. The latter knows he have to stop her from leaving, he’s afraid he might not see her again.

 

“Yes, I do” the latter blurted out immediately to stop the girl from walking any further. She her steps and looked at him with face full of confusion.

 

“i-I do l-love you” he said embarrassingly, avoiding her eyes and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. The girl walked towards him and Myungsoo finally looked at her once again. She was smiling at him, the sweetest smile he had ever seen in his entire life that set him to almost lose his sanity. How could somebody be this perfect? He asked himself.

 

The sound of her steps cut off and the girl was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter